1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Helper Application from SammyBuckets

Discussion in 'Denied' started by SammyBuckets, Jan 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. buttfly29

buttfly29 Popular Meeper

agreed
    same

I don't even need to say anything -1

2. Adrian

Adrian Epic Staff Member Administrator

When your feedback is longer than your app

Natsu likes this.
  3. ZestyWheathin

ZestyWheathin Celebrity Meeper

So, he is younger. That shouldn't be why most disapprove, but When you are in global chat, I usually see you discussing politics which shouldn't really be brought up. But it takes alot of understanding to know politics. Score: 0.5

4. Toostenheimer

Toostenheimer Legendary Meeper

If you think that putting up a donation help thread to scam the server, I don't see you becoming helper any time soon.

qazini and Natsu like this.
  5. Blue_Marlin

Blue_Marlin Popular Meeper

-1 your application could be better, i see you as being immature a lot.

6. DarkKnight49x

DarkKnight49x ⏦ ❀ The True Dark Knight ❀ ⏦

Heyo Sammy. So I'm gonna leave a -1 due to the fact that for one, you are immature at times and for what you've done in that, from what I see here in your app. Also, your application is fairly weak, and the intro should let us, the viewers/audience, know who you really are. State what you like to do with your free time, what you want to do in the future, etc. Age doesn't matter really, as there have been younger staff in the team, but with other factors that play in, I don't believe now would be a good time for you to be a part of the staff team. Consider the points stated by everyone and try becoming a better, helpful person.

7. bruh_101

bruh_101 Well-Known Meeper

reasons: first, i never see u online. second, u applied for helper application about 1-2 weeks ago. i believe that u may become staff in the future. just enjoy the game for now and become more active. when meepcraft starts up again be active in global and get to know a few more people. that's all i can say.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 11, 2017, Original Post Date: Jan 11, 2017 ---
    Tell us a little about ur personal life so that we can get to know u. this was the introduction, u could have put this into "why do u want to be staff?"

8. KlutchDecals

KlutchDecals The Real Ironman Elder

Hello Sammy,

I appreciate your interest in Meepcraft staff but at this time, we are looking for people who can hit the ground running. We are looking for a little bit more experience in the moderation field. I look forward to seeing you apply again in the future. =]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.