1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: Helper Application from SammyBuckets

1. minetifa

minetifa Celebrity Meeper

-literally trying to scam the server out of money by putting up fake donation help requests with obviously (since the math is wrong lol) fake amounts of money written onto paypal w/ inspect element

-"can we mail money to fuzzlr for ranks? think about it"

-extremely immature. you're 10 years old, that is not old enough to be moderating a whole community of people. unless youre a rare case, and judging by the previous two points youre not

-on forums, all you do is TRY to help which is nice, but most of the things ive seen you write (on technology based threads) either makes no sense or are just straight lies. like you tried saying a firewall protects from malware and that you cant get hacked if you have a firewall??? 2004 hacker movie scene right there

-your application was short -- there was ZERO detail

Toostenheimer, 00000, Natsu and 6 others like this.
  2. minetifa

minetifa Celebrity Meeper

back in 2014 all of the people who are now 15-16 thought that grammar and vocabulary gauges how smart/mature somebody is

if you can't use the words you're using correctly, does it really make you look smart? lol

PLUS "for his age" is a really nice strawman

We don't want people with the maturity of a 10 year old running our server. We want people who are mature. Being "mature for 10 years old" is not anything to brag about lol

3. Khafra

Khafra Celebrity Meeper

I mean what did you expect?

Your app is short, you include no detail in any part of it - in your introduction you tell us that you play MeepCraft and you sound extremely narcissistic about how the staff team needs you and how it will benefit them.

Your main point is that you help people, but you sound as if you cannot help someone without blue chat and a special green tag. Normal players are allowed to make suggestions, just saying. You shouldn't be "starting to be a more kinder, friendlier, Meeper." you should already have characteristics as a helper should by the time you click Post Reply on the application.

edit: dead memes aren't funny Screenshot

Last edited: Jan 1, 2017
    metr0n0me, smk, 00000 and 5 others like this.
  4. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

Yourr immature, make silly suggestions, and a sketchy amount of donation helps.

5. Natsu

Natsu Celebrity Meeper

Okay, Sammy.

As I say to many young applicants, I don't have any personal issues with you at all, but I have many concerns with you getting a staff position. I will be explaining these one by one so you have some things to improve upon.

First, with your application. It is too short and contains almost no detail whatsoever. I do appreciate your correct grammar. With your references, you need to ask them before listing them. How do you know they agree with you getting helper if you don't ask? In your introduction, you need to include more about yourself and how you are more qualified for helper than others, not how you are average and fit. We don't need people that are average. In your why section, you need to list and explain the positive characteristics about you that qualify you for helper. Go into detail and give specific examples and how you can help. Just trying to be something is not going to make you helper. You need to be it before you get it. In your weakness section, you need to address your negative qualities, such as immaturity and your history. You need to tell us how you can improve and why we can trust you. You need to put way more effort in your application if this is going to be accepted.

Second, with your ban history. You were banned a few months ago for hacked client, I believe. What have you learned from it, and how can we trust you? Hacking is something that can ruin the experience of other meepers. You need to address this. Also, your other account, lax76, has been very toxic in chat, and have been kicked multiple times. How do we know that you and your brother won't be stupid and cause us problems?

Third, with your theft, and negative relationships you have with other people. Many people are claiming that you have been illegally stealing from others.
    What's the situation? You need to address specific issues here as well.

Fourth, with your money transaction for ranks. You have possibly been trying to scam the server by editing the transaction IDs and filing a refund request. This has never been addressed and it is unacceptable. What did you buy to get a purchase of $224? You might get a ban but not a helper position from this.
    Link: Ultimate Rank

Fifth, with your immaturity. You are ten years old, and age doesn't disqualify you from helper, but your immaturity does. You have been immature both on the forums and in game. I don't even see you in discord at all. All staff members need to be mature and you need to get over the wall of immaturity. I'm not saying you need to be 100% formal and mature at all times. No. Just be mature in public and don't annoy people.

Sixth, with your suggestions. You say that they are going to help meep, but how? I feel that your suggestions aren't as productive as they should be.

Overall, you have too many issues and not many staff qualifying characteristics. Work on them, and you will get it some day, but don't be impatient. I hate to say this but this is the truth, and this is how I feel.

Strong -1.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2017