1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: Feb 23, 2014: 20% Economy Reduction

1. Fuzzlr

Fuzzlr Owner Staff Member Owner

Hello Meeps. Earlier today we discussed ways to increase the value of the meeble through deflation and to decrease the growing gap between the rich and poor. We discussed the possibility of a 1% tax. However many people were upset because the tax would be too drastic and would cause players to carry a long-term burden, furthermore it would complicate the game mechanics of MeepCraft. It was suggested to me that we work on more ways for players to spend money, such as the lottery, pets, and transactional expenses.

My Plan:

Instead of a 1% tax I suggest a 20% one time reduction of the economy. In addition to this, we will work harder to implement more spending outlets to maintain the size of the economy. The new size of the economy would be about 1.2 billion Meebles. We will implement measures to incentive spending for all players, instead of being forced to by a tax.