1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

1 Million Meeble Giveaway! Plus HUGE DROP PARTY!

Discussion in 'Events & Giveaways Archive' started by halo2042, May 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. James Thome

James Thome New Meeper

IGN: epicCAM351
    I would start a town and make a pwarp for it. I would let anyone in and it would be a big town. I would also advertise it using pholo.

triscope likes this.
  2. loraxthepug

loraxthepug Popular Meeper

IGN: loraxthepug
    Why would I want 1 mil: To buy elite and to improve my beta town Weirdville! Come check Weirdville out if you want :)(Speaking to anyone who reads this by the way :p) I think I would also like to make a better running shop with some of those meebles. I rcently got up to the balance of 1 million meebles for the first time in my life and wanted to stay there. Although of course I have to many expenses I pay for my own pwarp and my friend's pwarp and own a town that isn't doing the best, so I don't know if I could image to stay in the millions with all the school and the expenses in game :(! All in all I would probably end up trying to spend it on a rank if I had enough in the end or keeping it to manage my account costs.

3. Seriena

Seriena Active Meeper

In game name:LunarArchitect
    I would buy a town and save up for getting supreme

4. Aperturetest9001

Aperturetest9001 Well-Known Meeper

I would use the money to help run my town (OLYMPUS in alpha check it out) and also go towards getting elite because i want spawners. Also when is the drop party and will you post a reply saying who won the giveaway

5. Empoleon_master

Empoleon_master Celebrity Meeper

Ign: empoleon_master
    I want the money so I can greeding the greed out of this greeding greed! Also....MONEY!!!

6. RaveMaster

RaveMaster Popular Meeper

7. Sjufemtuffkille

Sjufemtuffkille Well-Known Meeper

IGN: Sjufemtuffkille

''Because you're worth it!'' ;) (Doesn't really make any sense haha :p)

And also i just started my first town in beta and i want to make it really big and awsome looking before opening it up :p Would be pretty sweet knowing i could expand it a whole bunch without developing stomach ulcers worrying about getting bankrupt lol :p

Last edited: May 13, 2015
    triscope likes this.
  8. animex88

animex88 Well-Known Meeper

I really could use the funds to renovate my falling apart town. I'm just getting back on my feet as it were after a long pause from Meepcraft.

Anyways let me know whats what, Right.

Yours Truly Animex88

9. Qaztar

Qaztar Celebrity Meeper

IGN: StarfireQaz
    Reason: Cause i'm an old beast!
    Actually the reason is ever since before I left Meep my money has been disappearing slowly. I have no idea why this is but it has brought me from 2mil to 70k. I would use these Mebbly Meebles to first, buy building materials for a medieval town with some cool stuff, as well as buy the town. It would be pretty frikin beast. I would be King and assistants would have their own rankings. Maybe if my friend gets some money he can build an opposing kingdom and we can fight. Come on, that would be AMAZING.
    Thanks!
    StarfireyQazzymadoo
    Qaz

10. xRestart

xRestart Popular Meeper

I'm gonna split the money among my town members, which consist of only I and Me. 2 members total.
    And i'll wait for all those people who regret not joining my town c:

adlovesdogs likes this.
  11. Sqreix

Sqreix Celebrity Meeper

IGN: MisterBacon
    Why: I am building Grandeur @ Beta which is kinda lacking on funds, it is a city themed town with some pre built homes and will hire good builders. Especially at modern houses, manors, mansions and skyscrapers.

12. Gamerperson783

Gamerperson783 Active Meeper

I would use it to maybe hire a builder to build my town hall all brand new in my town I'd buy myself a rank and save up the rest for something I really want I really hope I win.GL to every one else who does this!:)

13. Epicdude141

Epicdude141 Celebrity Meeper

IGN: Epicdude141
    WHY: To get myself premium and to create a town in beta with the left over money.

14. triscope

triscope Celebrity Meeper

I might get you prem

Epicdude141 likes this.
  15. Acceleradiance

Acceleradiance Celebrity Meeper

Ign: snowy7777
    I'm currently trying to get enough money to get a $40 rank in meebles for someone, I am basically $1mil away from my goal. If I had any left over money, I would deposit it in my alpha town to not let it fall.

16. ryker26

ryker26 Well-Known Meeper

I lost about 500k meebs this week by dicing so if I got the 1m I'd probably dice it all and win bc I was on a really low streak now I'm feelin a high one comin :)

17. triscope

unfinished lenny face is fishing for likes ( )\ /:)( )

18. TeamFurryAvian

TeamFurryAvian Well-Known Meeper

IGM: TeamFurryAvian

tbh i will split up the meebles so my 2 friends i play with will have just as much as me, so we can get more materials to build on our skyscraper in our town, and use a bit of it to pay the upkeep, and i think some of it will be used to get the heads of people and use that to decorate a floor with :D
    --- Double Post Merged, May 14, 2015, Original Post Date: May 14, 2015 ---
    IGM: TeamFurryAvian

tbh i will split up the meebles so my 2 friends i play with will have just as much as me, so we can get more materials to build on our skyscraper in our town, and use a bit of it to pay the upkeep, and i think some of it will be used to get the heads of people and use that to decorate a floor with :D

19. smk

smk Celebrity Meeper

IGN: smkorpi9900
    Use it for: Skyblock, I like Skyblock a lot, so Skyblock I would use it for.

20. triscope

and on my post, to just look cool and stuffs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.