1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Comments on Profile Post by TheHunter243

1. shains
    shains
    I'm double checking with her. If she does not reply before your ban is over, I apologize.
    Nov 17, 2013
  2. shains
    shains
    Also, that book has nothing about a lonely sheep.
    Nov 17, 2013
  3. shains
    shains
    Neither of them did. Please respond via comment, not post.
    Nov 17, 2013
  4. TheHunter243
    TheHunter243
    oh ok sorry the only other book i saw was one about a secret guild wanting to other throw mods and staff or something, and then there was one on potion mastery "i'm already good at potions" but that was it
    Nov 17, 2013
  5. shains
    shains
    I'm going to talk to bass_flow when I can. Your ban may have to end up expired, and I apologize in advance if I was lied to.
    Nov 17, 2013
  6. TheHunter243
    TheHunter243
    i've talked to her and she wants her book back on the lonely sheep anyway but there where 3 books when i was searching for wood there was a lonely sheep , a potions one, and a secret guild.
    Nov 17, 2013
  7. TheHunter243
    TheHunter243
    bass_flow said she hadn't signed anymoe books so ManUtdFTW11 hired me to build a house and instead of paying me he made me a assistant then hes framed me, he basically got a house for free
    Nov 17, 2013
  8. TheHunter243
    TheHunter243
    apparently i took the Lonely sheep says ManUtdFTW11 but can u go to his town /t spawn waterlodge and look in the other chests
    Nov 17, 2013