1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Comments on Profile Post by iiTzJDL

1. shains
    shains
    We know he used x-ray for a fact. We just consider unbanning people after a number of months.
    Oct 12, 2013
  2. DancingCactus
    DancingCactus
    So it's not a permanent ban, it's a couple-of-months ban! Didn't know permanent was an alias for a number of months, man have I missed a lot.
    Oct 19, 2013
  3. shains
    shains
    Dancing, we consider it sometimes because we do want players on our server. They have a probation after that and if they break any rules, they're perm banned again.
    Oct 19, 2013
  4. DancingCactus
  5. DancingCactus
    DancingCactus
    Unless the information was proved false or is no longer valid, there should be no reason to let guilty convicts on your server. Do you like letting people who were banned for disobeying rules on YOUR server? Who knows what they are doing!
    Oct 19, 2013
  6. shains
    shains
    I like to give people 2nd chances. Besides, I don't run the server. I don't make these decisions. I enforce them.
    Oct 19, 2013
  7. shains
    shains
    If you have a problem with that, be sarcastic somewhere else.
    Oct 19, 2013