1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Comments on Profile Post by Dockson

1. Jessy1990
    Jessy1990
    Yes. It's soo awesome. I can't wait for Part 2. Have you?
    Nov 27, 2014
  2. Dockson
    Dockson
    Yes, actually I have been to the german version and even though I did not understand a lot of stuff (silly me), I just loved it! The Hanging Tree song was a spot on in German too :P

I do not get the people complaining about how boring it was ... and yadayadayada. Found it really cool how they prepared us for something big in the first Part. The atmosphere was just mind blowing during the whole two hours.
    Nov 28, 2014
  3. Jessy1990
    Jessy1990
    I completely agree. Some people just need something to complain about. Idk. The hanging tree song gave me goosepumps. It was like it told what all the HG movies were about in one little song. That's just what I got from it lol.

The only thing I didn't really like was how the capital turned Peta into a puppet. I just can't get over seeing him like that. And him trying to kill Katniss... not even right man.
    Nov 28, 2014
  4. Dockson
    Dockson
    As I said I did not completely understand the german version, but from I think I understood I think that the Capital used a technique to brainwash Peta, erase his memories and brand in new ones with the instruction to kill her.

Kinda what they did to Tealcs son in Stargate SG-1 ... but I doubt you would know about that.

But I agree... that was a shock.
    Nov 28, 2014
  5. Dockson
    Dockson
    Up to the moment he tried to kill her the whole situation just did not make sense. Why would Snow release all of them. He probably realized Peta is of no use to him anymore... so why not give this "brainwash" option a go. He did not have anything to lose basically.
    Nov 28, 2014