1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Comments on Profile Post by smk

1. blow_rubberduck
    Aug 19, 2014
  2. smk
    smk
    Are you coming back?
    Aug 19, 2014
  3. Thee Boss
    Thee Boss
    hopefully not
    he scammed bass flow out of 6 million then gives it away to random people rather than paying bass flow
    Aug 19, 2014
  4. blow_rubberduck
    blow_rubberduck
    the boss actually I gave away the stuff I owned, my town, and my like 100k I gave away to random people. I got the 6 mill because I wanted to buy this supreme alt and knew I could get the money back within a month. But in the day or so ctf money was changed so basically then I knew I couldn't get 8 mill on a month.
    Aug 20, 2014
  5. blow_rubberduck
    blow_rubberduck
    So the next about 10-15 days I was thinking of ways to get money but I just couldn't find one so I just turned myself in knowing that even though I DID sell the alt that I bought with the money I got from the loan I still couldn't pay back bass. And yes I didn't get the full payment right away only about 200k-500k so I am having the person who owed me still like 10.5 mill give that to bass_flow.
    Aug 20, 2014
  6. blow_rubberduck
    blow_rubberduck
    And yes I am coming back well hopefully. The scam wasn't on purpose but I knew I was doomed the day I found out ctf money was changed. You don't have to believe me but I am just telling you my part of the story.
    Aug 20, 2014