1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Comments on Profile Post by Akiratohiama

1. DevilSpawn112
    DevilSpawn112
    Cheating isn't very nice either.
    Aug 13, 2014
  2. DevilSpawn112
    DevilSpawn112
    Neither is threatening people.
    Aug 13, 2014
  3. Akiratohiama
    Akiratohiama
    I so wish you didn't put it like that. Cheating isnt my thing. Its called, an act.
    Aug 13, 2014
  4. Akiratohiama
    Akiratohiama
    And this "threatening" can be taken different ways.
    I was just giving my things away, and I very well can show enough evidence to get me unbanned, and my stuff refunded, but I wont.
    Aug 13, 2014
  5. DevilSpawn112
    DevilSpawn112
    Please. Entertain me. If you are banned for something that requires a 100% wipe, that doesnt mean you have the right to disperse your items among your friends and trusted fellow meepers so that you can get them back when you return. This is not justifying your ban. This is cheating.
    Aug 13, 2014
  6. Akiratohiama
    Akiratohiama
    I can say I hid my stuff but not my money. Ill explain it all, and I don't know how many times I need to rephrase it.
    I gave my money to qwikin weeks before I got banned as a gift because I was quitting and he used it for himself. He then quit himself, and I came back almost two weeks after I was banned.
    And I asked fang for it.
    What I am saying is you high staff should have:
    Aug 13, 2014
  7. Akiratohiama
    Akiratohiama
    1. either taken from fang the money from qwikin, because she knew, and qwikin, and another high up staff all knew that it was MY money, but instead they just let Fang spend it on ranks.
    2. Refunded to me because it was a gift I gave away, and hes refunding it to me.
    Aug 13, 2014
  8. Akiratohiama
    Akiratohiama
    Say, since I had 400k at the time I was banned, that should have been wiped, and thats it.
    Not the 9 mil (which was spent with Fangdragon.)
    I didn't give it away to evade being wiped, because I had one mil of money at the time of being wiped.
    Aug 13, 2014
  9. Akiratohiama
    Akiratohiama
    The whole reason I had hidden my stuff was because I didn't want anyone taking it, and lots of people already knew about my stuff, including staff.
    People had my money that was staff too.
    I only made up the lie of x-ray after I gave it all away weeks and weeks ago.
    And this was all discussed with me and qwikin a long time ago.
    Aug 13, 2014
  10. Akiratohiama
    Akiratohiama
    He also told me TWO weeks after I was unbanned that he gave his money to fangdragon for safe keeping. JUST to HOLD it, not spend it.
    I would also like to know who this "Staff" member she said was the one who told her she could spend it.
    Aug 13, 2014
  11. Akiratohiama
    Akiratohiama
    [13:37:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] From [Helper] Fangdragon1998: Staff said I couldn't give it back

[13:39:38] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] From [Helper] Fangdragon1998: But I cannot for two reasons.

[13:40:14] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] From [Helper] Fangdragon1998: And two because I already gave it to people to help them get ranks
    Aug 13, 2014
  12. Akiratohiama
    Akiratohiama
    Aug 13, 2014
  13. DevilSpawn112
    DevilSpawn112
    So... The fact that it was "your money" when you were supposed to be wiped means that should go with it. Meaning the money is no longer yours in any sense. The items as I find them, will be wiped. This doesn't make you any less guilty of cheating. I don't know what you are trying to prove.
    Aug 13, 2014
  14. Akiratohiama
    Akiratohiama
    Im trying to prove that it was a gift I gave away, and someone is returning it.
    Aug 13, 2014
  15. Akiratohiama
    Akiratohiama
    Meaning I gave up ownership to it.
    Aug 13, 2014
  16. DevilSpawn112
    DevilSpawn112
    I am going to pm you about this. I don't feel like the community should have to see the ridiculous banter on my wall. This is a peaceful GAME. I look forward to the conversation.
    Aug 14, 2014