1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Comments on Profile Post by Enclave03

1. shains
    shains
    Mar 25, 2014
  2. Enclave03
    Enclave03
    I cant, : ( It lets me set the title but it wont let me put a message. I messaged DianaB72 a few days ago to see if there was a trick to it but no reply yet. Im a game system player and know nothing about computers. I even had a friend who is a member here try it out and its the same for him. I would love to get back in the game soon.
    Mar 25, 2014
  3. CrythSpeedy
    CrythSpeedy
    This happens on my computer also, try a tablet or phone
    Mar 28, 2014
  4. Gowlee
    Gowlee
    This happens to me on my laptop, however it works on a Computer I have used.
    Apr 5, 2014
  5. CrythSpeedy
    CrythSpeedy
    I have to use a tablet to post, when I try typing on my computer nothing happens, the bar doesn't even appear
    Apr 5, 2014
  6. Enclave03
    Enclave03
    I got it to work useing the xbox Enternet. Thanks for letting me know or atleast giving me the Idea of useing the means of another internet source. You guys are great.
    Apr 5, 2014
  7. shains
    shains
    Click your username at the top, click 'Preferences', and make sure 'Use Rich Text Editor' is checked. You should be able to post then.
    Apr 5, 2014
  8. Gowlee
    Gowlee
    It's checked but still unable to post. Thanks though
    Apr 5, 2014
  9. Gowlee
    Gowlee
    Oh! I just tried unchecking it and now it works! Thanks guys for the help!
    Apr 5, 2014
  10. shains
    shains
    right, uncheck
    Apr 5, 2014
  11. Gowlee
    Gowlee
    Thanks shain
    Apr 5, 2014