1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Comments on Profile Post by mrli1

1. DevilSpawn112
    DevilSpawn112
    It has been this way for a while. You have a better chance after 2 months. After being banned for 1 to 2 months they consider it. Although, it is still not even guaranteed that you will be unbanned after 2 months. It is within the discretion of the supermods and Admins.
    Dec 31, 2013
  2. mrli1
    mrli1
    ok den. but i have a feeling that i will get unbanned, just bc it's the first thing on my record and i gained nothing (no ores, no spawners) from this.
    Dec 31, 2013
  3. DevilSpawn112
    DevilSpawn112
    Then appeal whenever you like and I will let an admin or supermod use their discretion. I cannot keep you from appealing, nor do I want to. I was just doing my job by banning people using the glitch/glitch exploiting. Do as you wish and file the appeal.
    Jan 1, 2014
  4. mrli1
    mrli1
    I wasn't planning to appeal until the 5th, and requesting a 2 week more tempban. I think we both know that if I appealed right now it would be pretty premature.
    Jan 1, 2014
  5. DevilSpawn112
    DevilSpawn112
    I agree. I was just saying that I cant stop you from appealing and do not wish to stop you. Apply for an appeal when you feel comfortable.
    Jan 1, 2014
  6. mrli1
    mrli1
    k
    Jan 1, 2014