1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

ZapChance's TrialMod Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by ZapChance, Dec 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FluffbearRCT

FluffbearRCT Popular Meeper

I could get hours of server and skype logs to prove your immaturity and anger-prone personality, but I'm not going to. I think what's been said above is enough.

- You're not emotionally stable. This has been shown time and time again.
    - You don't always finish things you've started. (countless servers, plugins, jobs).
    - When you get angry, you really get angry. Like, resignation-angry.
    - You tend to create relationships with staff members just to get out of trouble. *bahhhh*
    - Obsession is a problem. You get obsessed with random, little things, like getting a staff position or getting meep to use one of your plugins. It's like you're begging for the administration's attention.

2. Mainkreke

Mainkreke Popular Meeper

*Never seen you IG helping people
    *Your forum activity is meh.
    *I presume from what everyone else said you resigned because you didn't get SuperMod, I understand you said you don't care for it anymore, but good staff can handle being denied or being on the bad side of something without over reacting or lashing out.

3. TheJohnseyClutch

TheJohnseyClutch Popular Meeper

You don't act your age sometimes; well most of the time.

Beg, whine, beg, whine.

You can do some stuff, but -1.

4. TheJohnseyClutch

TheJohnseyClutch Popular Meeper

Perfection. He bothers me on skype to do stuff for him and etc.

5. gregtiger

gregtiger New Meeper

-1 In /shout I have seen you rude to others hopefully you can fix this.

6. Flamedemond2

Flamedemond2 Highly flammable

Hey zap, I'm glad to see you applying and taking interest in the community once again :)

Your first time as staff I found you did an about par job as being a staff member. You just scraped by getting mod and did not have what it took to become a super mod. After that you lost your temper and resigned. I'm afraid that if you had to become staff again this time, you would loose your temper quite quickly and act irrationally.

You are are also rude to many people on the server (from what I've seen) and as a staff member, you cannot be rude to people. Although, I do see you brig nice to people you are more "comfortable" with but you need to start being nice to everyone regardless.

As far as your experience goes, I know you have a lot of experience as staff and I hope that one day you can return to being staff (as long as you take all the feedback given to heart).

For now I'm a -1 but I wish you the best of luck in your app and your future endeavors on meep. :)

Lysseal likes this.
  7. ZapChance

ZapChance Popular Meeper

Rude, but I can't be mad because that's a good laugh lol.

8. MrJoe223

MrJoe223 Popular Meeper

It was meant as a remark on everybody's preformed opinion.

9. ZapChance

ZapChance Popular Meeper

Ah. I see.

10. Deinen0

Deinen0 Guest

We discussed your application, quite a long time. We recognize there are pros in accepting you, and cons. However we feel that the cons outweigh the pros at this time. This is not helped by your recent bans. As a personal note, I can see the good side of you, with you being assistant in my town, and the performance you've given me. However, I think you need to show that side publically for longer than you have. At this time we cannot accept this, but are letting you know you have the potential, and what happens will be up to you next.

Lilliya likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.