1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

ZapChance's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by ZapChance, Jan 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lysseal

Lysseal Popular Meeper

Be more active in game.

ZapChance likes this.
  2. AthenaAnneWalther

AthenaAnneWalther Popular Meeper

Zap your app was amazing and i've seen you on Meepcraft alot recently so I say +1

ZapChance likes this.
  3. TimtheFireLord

TimtheFireLord Celebrity Meeper

Hi fuzzeh. :p

ZapChance likes this.
  4. mandud3

mandud3 Meeper

Your app seems like you're up for the job, but I never seen you online often. Nor help in /shout. So that doesn't make me very sure.

+0

ZapChance likes this.
  5. LexKristen

LexKristen Celebrity Meeper

ZapChance,

We have had our problems in the past, I will definitely admit that. However, I have noticed a big change. I feel as if people are reluctant to give you another chance, just based on your past behavior. People really do change, and I have observed that regarding your behavior. Without any doubts I believe you deserve another chance. I have personally noticed some big changes that have occurred within the past few months. You are absolutely more mature, don't get angry like in the past, etc. etc. You are also experienced, and you know how to deal with players and bans and the multitude of things that staff must learn how to deal with. The only thing I am questioning: your TeamSpeak behavior does definitely vary from your in-game behavior. I know you are working on changing that.

My vote is +1 for interview.

ZapChance likes this.
  6. DianaB72

DianaB72 Celebrity Meeper Elder

Accepted for interview.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.