1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

ZapChance's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by ZapChance, Jan 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZapChance

ZapChance Popular Meeper

In-Game Name: ZapChance
    Skype Username: the.zap.chance
    Teamspeak Username: ZapChance
    Mic use: Yes.
    Timezone: Pacific Standard Timezone (PST)
    Hours online per weekday: 1 - 4
    Hours online per weekend: 1 - 6
    Position Changes: Exclusive -> Helper

Introduction:
    Good evening Meepcraft! I'm back as you might say, more ready than ever. I know what you're thinking,
    "What is he doing? He's so- ugh." Hopefully your opinion on me has changed since I last spoke with you, and if it hasn't, I apologize. I've my fair share of mistakes, both in-game and in life, but I am only human like everyone else. My work ethic has improved, for example, if something doesn't work at first, I now want to keep trying until I can fully achieve my goal. I've learned it's more about inspiring others than to do it fast and boast about it.

Why you should be Helper ?
    Work Ethic: Since the last time I openly spoke about my ethics, I've changed. From going from being bored out of my mind in school to struggling to keep up in middle school, I've learned many things. You must stay on top of your duties. I will fulfill my duties whenever possible, with no questions asked. Finish what you start, as my algebra teacher says. Doctors don't walk into a surgery, open you up, and then leave you sitting there with an open body. I will complete what I start, and if I know I can't complete the task, I won't try starting before consulting others. I could go on and on, but what I think is most important: Inspire
    other with persistent perfection. I will try to the best of my abilities to inspire others to help, if in a video game or real life.

Experience: As some might know, I was a Moderator on 'old Meep' for almost 5 months. Within that time period, I learned Moderation commands and protocol among other aspects. I am aware of the modreq system and HawkEye. As I do before I ever apply for anything, I reread the rules/regulations to the dot. I take pride in my duty, and willing follow the chain of command. That being said, I will need a refresher on some protocols, as most have changed in the past year.

Dedication: I have been a member of MeepCraft since Sept. of 2012, and I don't plan on leaving anytime soon. I am trusted by many players, some old, some new. I don't attend any harm to the server's reputation, as I want to watch it grow as it did before MN. Most of you know me from some of my random shouts, as I try to stay involved in the server community.

Weaknesses:
    MN-era issues: During the period of MeepNetworks, I made some bad choices. I lost most of my Minecraft friend's trust and friendship. That being said, I've been able to work most of those issues out, so this issue is small.

Immaturity: I'm almost positive someone will say something about this weakness, so I'd like to address it. I'm not going to deny I am immature - I want to be unique. I use immaturity as a way to express myself. On the other hand, I can handle this, I can act my age or even slightly above when I'm needed to. I hope you can understand my immaturity is not coming from lack of intelligence, but from my personality.

Criticism: I must admit, criticism is not my strong point - at all. I always strive for the best, and when not achieved and called-out upon, my bad side starts to show. Although, I must say that I have been becoming better at taking criticism, as long as it is not rude or hateful. Hopefully this isn't a large issue to you, as I can take most comments now. I'd label this is my biggest issue, being it needs the most work.

Conclusion:

I'm applying for Helper because I'd like to inspire others to help. I feel as though I can work on many points, but I am never going to be perfect and I hope you can understand that. I'd like to be apart of the MeepCraft Moderation team once more, for the good of the server and its community. I'd also like to thank you all for reading this, and I apologize for any overuse of phrases or words, as I am not very well off in English class. I feel as though I am putting all I have in this server, and I hope you all feel the same way. Thank you!

-ZapChance

Dart_Knight and Lady_Hestia like this.
  2. mrli1

mrli1 Popular Meeper

You are definitely qualified for the position, you are overly kind, but dem weaknesses...
    I'll plus 1 this, but pl0x work on those weaknesses, because those are a huge problemo.
    +1

ZapChance likes this.
  3. Qwikin

Qwikin Guest

I wrote a poem for you, realized it sucked as all of mine do, and decided to do the traditional sentence form

I didn't like you, couldn't stand you, and I'm sure you know why. I've seen quite a bit of improvement personally in maturity levels. So I'd give you a chance, +1

ZapChance and mrli1 like this.
  4. Flamedemond2

Flamedemond2 Highly flammable

Zap, since your last app you have made MAJOR improvements.
    -your maturity
    -your activity
    -your helpfulness
    -you keep yourself calm in times of stress
    -active in /shout

So I can easily say +1
    Good luck!

ZapChance likes this.
  5. abbythrowsstuff

abbythrowsstuff Celebrity Meeper

+/- 0 I don't see you enough to make a really formulated opinion but from others i see a positive outlook so as of now I'm at a standstill.

ZapChance likes this.
  6. Tattle

Tattle Active Meeper

ZapChance, You're Application Was Amazing, Could've Been Better Though. You Are Helpful And Mature! I Can See Why You Are Qualified For The Position. I Guess Your Pretty Active InGame And Forums, You Tend To Be A Calm Person Alot!

1+ From Me!

7. oscarhouston

oscarhouston Popular Meeper

+0 You seem mature and nice. But I never see you help in chat nor in - game or forums a lot.

Good Luck

ZapChance likes this.
  8. superbros1211

superbros1211 Most Popular Meeper

I see you on a lot, your friendly and active.
    +1 for me :)

ZapChance likes this.
  9. james_Grimplin

james_Grimplin Popular Meeper

+0.50
    • 1. as you said, you can be mature
    • 2. your app wasn't bad
    • 3. i dont see you help IG that much
    • 4. forum activity is good
    good luck!

ZapChance likes this.
  10. UMADBRO?

UMADBRO? Well-Known Meeper

You have a *ZapChance* of getting accepted. Reasons below.

ZapChance and superbros1211 like this.
  11. ZapChance

ZapChance Popular Meeper

Very punny! :p

Thank you all so much for the support and comments!

12. Telinus

Telinus Celebrity Meeper

I see you on a decent amount, just never really active in /shout or helping.

ZapChance likes this.
  13. Jusquan

Jusquan Active Meeper

Not really in a hurry to get this. Very mature, as I have seen others with an app every 2 weeks before. +1. Also, anyone that is liked by FluffBearRCT is a baws.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2014
    ZapChance likes this.
  14. 2klassy

2klassy Celebrity Meeper

-1 You disappeared a long time ago for having mental/anger issues.
    EDIT: Jk no edit

HotAsianBeans and ZapChance like this.
  15. FluffbearRCT

FluffbearRCT Popular Meeper

that was a long time ago. almost a year ago.

he's changed.

+1

ZapChance likes this.
  16. HotAsianBeans

HotAsianBeans Celebrity Meeper

Actually if I remember correctly, Zap was still in his angsty 12 year old phase this summer when Spore was up. In all honesty, there is no way he has gone from really annoying and immature to normal in a couple months.

ZapChance likes this.
  17. Jakelikestodig

Jakelikestodig Popular Meeper

+1
    Nice app
    You have done a lot better with your other "issues" since last time
    Friendly
    I don't see you a lot on teamspeak but your active on forums and in-game
    Good luck!

ZapChance likes this.
  18. TimtheFireLord

TimtheFireLord Celebrity Meeper

You seem to have put a lot of effort into writing this application, so you definitely stick with what you said about getting things done. But dem downsides man... :/ since I saw you last you have improved a lot, so good luck. +1

ZapChance likes this.
  19. FluffbearRCT

FluffbearRCT Popular Meeper

meh that feels like a year ago now... Either way, over the past two months he hasn't had any issues. Helper isn't a difficult position, either. If for some reason he has problems again they can get rid of him.

HotAsianBeans and ZapChance like this.
  20. MyGmail

MyGmail Celebrity Meeper

+1 Reasons above

ZapChance likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.