1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

YouTube announcement

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by crazylight98, Mar 4, 2015.

1. crazylight98

crazylight98 Well-Known Meeper

Hey guys! We are halfway to the giveaway, we are at 50 subs right now, and we need 50 more! For those of you who don't know what is going on, I am doing a giveaway as soon as my youtube channel hits 100 subs. So if you guys haven't sub yet, do so ;):p

Furthermore, after debating, arguing and asking the communities of what I should giveaway for my 100 subs hype; the counts for those who want a New Gift Card is higher than a Server Rank Giveaway. Therefore, the price for the 100subs giveaway will be a NEW GIFT CARD (BRAND NEW MC ACCOUNT). Hope you guys are excited ! :)

And for my recent activity, here is the latest minecraft video that I have just uploaded. And it is not a survival games mode:

Hope you guys enjoy it, and please leave those suggestions for me on the comment section. And if you do like the video, please hit that LIKE button and SUBSCRIBE for more!

Cherrykit and Sqreix like this.
  2. _masterdude_

_masterdude_ Celebrity Meeper

nice, cant wait :D