1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted YEHAAAAAAAAAAAW

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by YEHAAAAAAAAAAAW, Jan 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YEHAAAAAAAAAAAW

YEHAAAAAAAAAAAW Popular Meeper

Member Name YEHAAAAAAAAAAAW

Additional In Game Names: moustaki, andender, hercut, fuumarz, hazeuk, piro606, norcalsmith and more

When you were banned: 6 months, give or take

Reason for ban: Rank scamming

Ban Length: Permanent

Staff member who issued ban: Jwarian

Why we should consider your appeal: I'm sorry for scamming, I won't do it again, and I'm working on reducing my trolling on the forums, I haven't done anything bad for over a week now. I just wanna play again and maybe recreate my old town I had back on old meep.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: N/A

2. Cooleysworld

Cooleysworld Celebrity Meeper Elder

With all the ign's above. Which account are you appealing a ban for?

3. YEHAAAAAAAAAAAW

YEHAAAAAAAAAAAW Popular Meeper

Apparently when you make a ban appeal in the new format, the member name is by default your forum name, sorry for that, I'm appealing for coolmaxx.

Toostenheimer likes this.
  4. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

Coolmaxx, me and you go back quite a long time don't we? :) This is accepted, but if you repeat the same mistakes, I will make sure this is your last chance. :) Welcome back, give the rules a read, and be good. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.