1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Yall Done Made A Mistake Haha

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by TechN9ne_Punjabi, Jun 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TechN9ne_Punjabi

TechN9ne_Punjabi New Meeper

Well lets see,
    Ill start with, I was banned for excessive encroaching, which is absolutely silly because i was warned for it and i unclaimed all plots within 3 plot spaces up down left right or diagonally of the town that gave me encroach warning. So?....?....? Wtf were u thinking? those are the rules? 1 plot more then 3 away in any direction, which is what it is now? go check? are you srs? WTF IS WRONG WITH U?

but anyway

Interesting note here, this is from the people of Mojang directly,

"You can do whatever you want with them, as long as you don't sell them for money / try to make money from them," it states. "We have the final say on what constitutes a tool/mod/plugin and what doesn't."

"That doesn't mean the end of donations, as Broes acknowledged that they're allowed by the Minecraft EULA. "But we'll most likely hack down on the fact that most people give 'perks' for donations—which under almost all laws makes it a purchase," he explained. "You cannot 'give' people ranks based on an outside payment. It's really simple, money you spend outside of the game cannot reflect inside the game at all."

and still quoting directly from Mojang

"We'll ask nicely and then send really mean lawyers. :)"

So to end, if you try to ban me for rules which i didnt break, im going to run your already dying server into the ground for selling ranks for perks, and not just taking donations.
    In fact I might anyway for the false ban, but id suggest you unban me pretty quick because fuzzler isnt going to like this outcome.

good day

2. MeepStats

MeepStats Legendary Member

Please follow the appeal format and only include information pertinent to why you should be unbanned. Additionally, please ensure to include the full ban reason with your appeal. You appear to have left out a solid half of it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.