1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Yall Done Made A Mistake Haha Part 2

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by TechN9ne_Punjabi, Jun 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TechN9ne_Punjabi

TechN9ne_Punjabi New Meeper

IGN (In-Game Name): TechN9ne_Punjabi
    When you were banned: today
    Reason: greif/encroach
    Ban Length: perm
    Staff Member: didnt check
    Why we should consider your appeal:Well lets see,

Ill start with, I was banned for excessive encroaching, which is absolutely silly because i was warned for it and i unclaimed all plots within 3 plot spaces up down left right or diagonally of the town that gave me encroach warning. So?....?....? Wtf were u thinking? those are the rules? 1 plot more then 3 away in any direction, which is what it is now? go check? are you srs? WTF IS WRONG WITH U?

but anyway

Interesting note here, this is from the people of Mojang directly,

"You can do whatever you want with them, as long as you don't sell them for money / try to make money from them," it states. "We have the final say on what constitutes a tool/mod/plugin and what doesn't."

"That doesn't mean the end of donations, as Broes acknowledged that they're allowed by the Minecraft EULA. "But we'll most likely hack down on the fact that most people give 'perks' for donations—which under almost all laws makes it a purchase," he explained. "You cannot 'give' people ranks based on an outside payment. It's really simple, money you spend outside of the game cannot reflect inside the game at all."

and still quoting directly from Mojang

"We'll ask nicely and then send really mean lawyers. :)"

So to end, if you try to ban me for rules which i didnt break, im going to run your already dying server into the ground for selling ranks for perks, and not just taking donations.
    In fact I might anyway for the false ban, but id suggest you unban me pretty quick because fuzzler isnt going to like this outcome.

good day

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2014
  2. MeepStats

MeepStats Legendary Member

Sure.

Well, let's begin. Head on over to our Towny Rules as you read along.

To begin with, you encroached on Dwiz... again:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    (note land ownership in bottom left)

You definitely weren't there first, either.
    [​IMG]
    In fact, you claimed these today, after being specifically warned not to do this again. This was your previous ban's reason. You might have unclaimed the plots from the previous occurrence, but breaking the rules again is still breaking the rules.

Not only that, but you also managed to encroach on Aceville, which this picture shows.

Now, allow me to present an excerpt from the rules relevant to your situation

[emphases mine]

In short, you managed to encroach on no less than two towns - there was an additional outpost affected by your claiming that was not necessary to include in this reply.

Well, that covers the encroaching part. You've had a history of doing so before, and have committed numerous, concurrent offenses. Thus "excessive."

Now, on to the griefing part of your reason. This is counted under specifically under the "Settling and Expanding" section, as I have bolded for you. Not only did you attempt to surround the town of dwiz with your town, you also intentionally devalued his property by constructing giant walls of water. Please see here for examples. The damage you caused was truly excessive. Not only does this activity ruin the landscape for surrounding towns, it also has a detrimental impact on clientside performance for other players.

Now that we've had a chance to outline both sides of the story, would you still prefer to insinuate that you are innocent, having broken no rules?

3. Dwizzle4269

Dwizzle4269 Popular Meeper

I asked you to move back a tiny bit, so everything wasn't mushed together, since the world is basically infinite.
    The result:
    Non-stop harassment.
    Hours of harassing /pm's sent to me, you filed false reports against me, shouted lies about me, you deliberately ignored the mods and build a grief-wall where you were told to unclaim, then you attempted to encircle my entire town in water, All because you had to move a couple heads?
    Your town consisted of 6 chests, and the rest was 100% grief wall directed at me.
    Just because I wanted a small buffer area, that the rules call for. Wow man. Really?
    You only want un-banned, so that you can continue to harass me...

techn9ne threat.png View attachment 13413 View attachment 13414

4. Jwarian

Jwarian Celebrity Meeper

Proof looks pretty solid to me, I vote you wait at least four weeks before re-appealing.
    Denied.

p.s. gl with your other venture.

5. MeepStats

MeepStats Legendary Member

This ban is no longer appealable.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.