1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Best Posts in Thread: XxxEvolutionX

1. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

This is denied, you may appeal when you are ready to tell the truth.

2. chaos546

chaos546 Canadian Forums Stalker

After you sent me a forums convo about when you can appeal next, I decided to do a thorough investigation into your claims. I looked at every stone break of yours in the time you found those spawners, and found that almost all, barring one, of the tunnels you made in that time period led to either a spawner room or a chest/base of some kind. This leads me to extremely strongly believe that you used a chest finder of some kind.

Here's a video that supports my evidence. Notice the times of each tunnel. If need be I can show you the results of my search for your breaks of stone. Also, note that many of them are the same as the ones that xtJunior recorded before.

And yes, while many of them were possibly able to be heard from the surface, it doesn't explain how you dug straight down to other people's chests as well.

Pmx728, benster82, Summers and 2 others like this.
  3. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

Please explain your "method" of finding spawners in a private convo to me, in response to Chaos' post, thank you.