1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied XxxEvolutionX

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by iGwampa, Jun 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iGwampa

iGwampa Popular Meeper

Member Name XxxEvolutionX

Additional In Game Names: iGwampa

When you were banned: 1 day ago

Reason for ban: "x-ray"

Ban Length: prem

Staff member who issued ban: xtjunior -_-

Why we should consider your appeal: Junior thinks he has all the proof in the world, I found about 5 spawners in 30 mins using my tactic, which is average. It is not that hard to find spawners. And if you look at the video closely enough you can see that the spawners and not that deep down in the ground. All you have to do is have good speakers and some tools. I didn't use x-ray at all and I never will, why would I want to be banned again after I just got unbanned? I don't understand staff these days or why some of them even get accepted and they don't know anything about the server. I apologize for my way to find spawners and I won't use it again

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: Get some talk into Junior.

2. CyborgZeroX

CyborgZeroX -=Retired Staff Member=- Elder

Looking into this, so tell me how do you find spawners?

Toostenheimer likes this.
  3. chaos546

chaos546 Canadian Forums Stalker

After you sent me a forums convo about when you can appeal next, I decided to do a thorough investigation into your claims. I looked at every stone break of yours in the time you found those spawners, and found that almost all, barring one, of the tunnels you made in that time period led to either a spawner room or a chest/base of some kind. This leads me to extremely strongly believe that you used a chest finder of some kind.

Here's a video that supports my evidence. Notice the times of each tunnel. If need be I can show you the results of my search for your breaks of stone. Also, note that many of them are the same as the ones that xtJunior recorded before.

And yes, while many of them were possibly able to be heard from the surface, it doesn't explain how you dug straight down to other people's chests as well.

Pmx728, benster82, Summers and 2 others like this.
  4. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

Please explain your "method" of finding spawners in a private convo to me, in response to Chaos' post, thank you.

5. iGwampa

iGwampa Popular Meeper

Number 9 was pure luck I was mining down because I heard mobs and tried to see to see if I can find a spawner then I found it, And the others that you have between juniors as that yours is a little bit deeper, but still able to hear. I found number 10 by seeing a ravine with chests on the other side, so I dug down. And I also heard mobs there too

CreeperCristi likes this.
  6. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

This is denied, you may appeal when you are ready to tell the truth.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.