1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

XXL FRESHMAN 2018 CONTEST

Discussion in 'Events & Giveaways Archive' started by Kling, Apr 1, 2018.

1. Epicdude141

Epicdude141 Celebrity Meeper

Honestly I'm surprised but I'm not surprised. Their whole theme for the last few years has been clout and that's what is selling right now. I know this sounds the most cliche thing ever but their older classes have had much more talent on them. Although I do like the Ski Mask pick but maybe that's just because I'm a huge fan of his music.

FamousZAmos likes this.
  2. Epicdude141

Okay those are good picks we can work with that. If you like Kanye check out BROCKHAMPTON, as I cannot recommend them enough. They have a lot of Kanye West and Odd Future in them but they are super different than really anything out there right now but in a good way. Plus, their subject matter covers a whole wide range of topics. For Eminem I'm gonna assume you like his sort of Recovery/MMLP2 songs because of the hooks on them along with the subject matter. For someone who likes Eminem and Drake I would recommend Logic. Some people say he's corny but I've been following him for a couple years now and this guy is different. This guy has a very down to Earth personality despite what he's lived through and it reflects in his music. If you want his lyrics about his experiences in a broken home I would check out Under Pressure, if you want more of an outer space feel to his music with a less hip hop but still good sound I would check out The Incredible True Story.

3. Selchie

Selchie Celebrity Meeper

this thread is an enigma

like who r these ppl?? i dont know 95% of them, does everyone else know who these ppl r?

SuperDyl likes this.
  4. Epicdude141

New wave soundcloud clout rappers

FamousZAmos and Selchie like this.
  5. Selchie

Selchie Celebrity Meeper

ohhhhh okay
    good to know (i guess???)

6. Zesk

Zesk Well-Known Meeper

Stefflon Don didn't deserve to be the only female rappers, there are much more (CupcaKke lol, Saweetie, Rico Nasty) Who were there who deserve to be on it compared to some of the other men (Who I never heard of)

bloodyghost likes this.
  7. whoisnate

whoisnate Celebrity Meeper

could of been worse, they could of just picked bhad bhabie *shudders*

FamousZAmos likes this.
  8. Kling

Kling Break blocks not hearts

I thought this was meant to be the clout cover? Yet they add asswipes like wifiisfuneral, must have forgotten the meaning to be honest.

whoisnate likes this.
  9. whoisnate

whoisnate Celebrity Meeper

its too bad YBN Cordae doesn’t have more stuff out there, hes much more of a lyricist than Nahmir

Kling likes this.