1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted Xreesex's Ban Appeal.

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by pant2002, Jul 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pant2002

pant2002 Meeper

IGN (In-Game Name): xREESEx
    When you were banned: Cant remember
    Reason: Ads
    Ban Length: Forever
    Staff Member: Cant remember
    Why we should consider your appeal:
    Because I am deeply sorry of what I did. I will never do it again and this I swear to my heart. I was being irresponsible and I realize I have made a mistake. I promise not to again. I see how the staff members were angry and banned me, and for that, I think they were right to do it. In fact, this make me want to go on meepcraft even more, beacause of the responsible staff. I just want to play meepcraft again and I will never be advertising any other servers anymore, because Meep is the best.

lfpnub, JumboAce, Jiltism and 2 others like this.
  2. MeepStats

MeepStats Legendary Member

May I ask why this appeal is coming from another Meeper's forum account?

3. pant2002

pant2002 Meeper

Because his parents said I could write what he wrote on paper and put it on here. They just don't want him to have a email because they are quite strict, but they allowed me to write this for him.

4. abbythrowsstuff

abbythrowsstuff Celebrity Meeper

Although I don't like this friends appealing on friends forum accounts I'll unban Reese but I don't want to see him doing anything illegal for at least a 30 day period. If he does ads again there will be no appeal considered.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.