1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

XeStorm's Helper -> Mod Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by XeStorm, Nov 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XeStorm

XeStorm Popular Meeper

In Game Name: XeStorm
    Skype Username: Staff PM me
    Teamspeak Username: XeStorm
    Mic use: Yes
    Timezone: USA Central
    Hours online per weekday: 3-7
    Hours online per weekend: 10+
    Position Changes: (ex. Citizen to Helper, Helper to Mod, Mod to SuperMod)
    Helper to Mod
    Introduction:
    Hi, many of you know me by XeStorm. I have been a Helper on MeepCraft for almost 1 month and 1 week. I enjoy playing MC, talking to people on TeamSpeak and also spending time with my family. I am typically known as the "listener" guy on TeamSpeak. I am online every day on the server and forums, most days also on TeamSpeak. I have meet many new people and I hope to meet more. I have learned a lot over the past weeks as a Helper and I think I am ready to move on.

Why you should be Mod?
    To start off, I have a very good trust reputation and I follow all rules as a staff member. I have learned many things over the past weeks and with that said, I now believe I am capable of taking on the job of Mod. I do a lot to help people and I am very experienced with the tools needed as a Mod. I know thatb as a Mod I have more responsibility to take in, and I feel that I can control that with the following aspects. Also some of these aspects are what I can bring as a Mod.

Dedication
    At this point, I think I have already proven this aspect by being online every day, not only on the server. But on the forums and TeamSpeak as well. I have shown that I do take time in my job as a Helper and will do the same with Mod.

Patience
    For most people on MeepCraft, patience is not a big problem in our job. And with me, I have learned that there is no point in getting mad at things you can't make happen faster. And with that said I think I can bring a lot of patience with others and while I may be frustrated, you will never hear that in me.

Activity
    This is a big priority for the job as staff, you must be an active player to keep up with things that are happening and be online to do you're job. You can't do you job without being online. So I make sure that I am online at least 3-6 hours a day. And with that time, you can always know what goes on and still do you're job effectively.

Experience
    Oh boy, with everything I have taken in in the past weeks. I think I can safely say I know how to use the tools needed for the job. Another big thing for experience is knowing the correct actions to take into a situation and I believe I have gotten to the point to where I can do my job without having any questions/problems.

Maturity
    For me, maturity is not a problem. I may at points mess around but for the most part I take things seriously. If you are immature to much you can get to used to it. And as a staff member you can't have that happen. So there for I do make sure I am mature about things and get my job done with profession.

Weaknesses
    For me, my only weakness I have had is when someone asks a question, I awnser it and then they ignore my awnser and keep asking the same thing. But with this, it has been very easy to overcome this as my paitence level is very good.
    Conclusion
    For my conclusion, all I can really say is that I have lots of experience now as a Helper, and I have learned a lot with my time also. I have been able to fully learn how to take action with situations and make the wise decision on how to handle things. Also, with my activity I think that with me as a Mod. I can also bring more moderation at night and on weekends.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application!
    Have a wonderful day/night!,
    XeStorm

2. DancingCactus

DancingCactus Legendary Meeper

I've seen little to no improvement on this issue.

3. Lady_Hestia

Lady_Hestia Retro, Dance, Freak

weakness:???
    app: shortish
    modreqs count:somewhat low
    Make your staff work stand out! Spend half an hour on griefs or thefts in a day!
    Maturity: I really haven't had much experience working with you but you seem more mature than some other staff
    GL

4. XeStorm

XeStorm Popular Meeper

Thank you everyone for your feedback, I will work on these things.

5. XeStorm

XeStorm Popular Meeper

Thanks!

6. the_sexy_ninja

the_sexy_ninja Popular Meeper

It hasn't been 2 weeks since your last application was denied, it was denied on Nov 4. Thus, this SHOULD be an auto deny.

7. CyborgZeroX

CyborgZeroX -=Retired Staff Member=- Elder

His last one was in Oct 24th

http://meepcraft.com/threads/xestorms-helper-mod-application.7598/

Now that is cleared up.. on to the app!

I have seen you do more work in game.. but please stand out more!

+0

Good luck!

DevilSpawn112 likes this.
  8. the_sexy_ninja

9. CyborgZeroX

CyborgZeroX -=Retired Staff Member=- Elder

-.- my bad. i was up all night so i was half asleep still when i posted that

the_sexy_ninja likes this.
  10. DancingCactus

I was thinking the same thing... but then I remembered they changed the Helper -> Mod denied length to 1 week instead of 2 weeks.

IHAS and XeStorm like this.
  11. Saiakaley

Saiakaley Well-Known Meeper

Um Ive been waiting for this so
    Um heres why;
    On my app you posted a straight -1 without reasoning, a couple days after nasa posted the conduct whilst voting on apps. How are you supposed to enforce rules if you cant follow simple ones?

12. XeStorm

XeStorm Popular Meeper

I had not seen that yet and I reposted with a reason.

13. the_sexy_ninja

You may apply from Helper to Mod after 1 week of being Helper, but the minimum time before REAPPLYING is 2 weeks, regardless of whether Citizen to Helper/Helper to Mod, I believe.

chaos546 likes this.
  14. DancingCactus

Idk, I don't know all the rules. You are probably right.

IHAS and the_sexy_ninja like this.
  15. Qwikin

Qwikin Guest

+1. IMHO, there are absolutely no current helpers that I believe that the maturity or ability to be mod and be good. But, if I had to pick one, it would most likely be you, pls dun fail me

XeStorm likes this.
  16. XeStorm

XeStorm Popular Meeper

Thank you!

17. Saiakaley

Saiakaley Well-Known Meeper

After nhjed told you too. How do you not even see it? Its stickied, and new. I believe ALL staff should of looked at it.

18. TheRealWoohoocheese

TheRealWoohoocheese Celebrity Meeper

I see little activity from you. I sometimes see you helping, but not as often as others, I would like to this more often, then allowing me put a +1.

But for now its no.

19. XeStorm

XeStorm Popular Meeper

Thank you for the feedback

20. BooBear1227

BooBear1227 Sunflower | Always

+0.5
    • I see you as extremely helpful.
    • You were even helping me when I started a few hours ago.
    • Even though the app was a little short, I love how you laid out your format, clear to read.
    • See you in game a lot!
    • In TS quite a bit.

The only negative I found was that your weakness was not really a weakness....

DevilSpawn112 and XeStorm like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.