1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied X-Ray Glitch

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by nbe412, Jan 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nbe412

nbe412 Well-Known Meeper

IGN (In-Game Name): nbe412
    Date/Time: Yesterday 8:55
    Reason: X-Ray Glitch Explotiation
    Ban Length: Perm
    Staff Member: MeGustaYou
    Why we should consider your appeal:
    Well I was mining, and It was going a bit slow. So I looked up on Google "How To Mine Fast In Minecraft". After searching around for a while, I found something that looked like it would work, and that was the X-Ray glitch.
    After coming back from mining, I was banned. And the reason was for Exploiting the X-Ray Glitch. At the time, I had absolutely no idea that it was illegal. It wasn't in any rulebook for meepcraft that I noticed, so it's not really fair to ban someone when they didn't know that what they did was illegal.
    Also, I have seen popular members of meepcraft get banned for using the actual X-Ray Mod. Smsshortstack, and Nerf were banned for this reason. But they were both unbaned.
    If you unban someone just because they are well known members, than you should give everyone else who committed the crime a second chance.
    Well, there is my appeal. Thanks for looking over it. I hope that you give me one more chance on my favorite server. I promise that I will, in the future be sure to report, and not abuse glitches that I find on the meepcraft server.

Thanks, Inferno nbe412.png
    Cooleysworld.png Fuzzlr.png Shain.png Qwikin.png

Last edited: Jan 14, 2014
    Empoleon_master likes this.
  2. Oroperion

Oroperion Celebrity Meeper

You appealed just under 24 hours ago for your ban. You didn't even let it wait a day before you appealed again after the evidence against you was reviewed and it was determined that your ban should stand. You broke the rules. You abused a glitch. Even if you did not think or know it was a glitch, it's still breaking the rules.

Edit: Not to mention your appeal this go around adds absolutely no information that would be used to help get you unbanned. In fact, it looks like a copy/paste job.

MeepStats likes this.
  3. nbe412

nbe412 Well-Known Meeper

Inferno nbe412.png
    Yes, but I posted again because I remembered that SMSShortstack and nerf were banned for using the actual mod.
    I don't see how it's fair that only unrecognized members get banned.

4. nbe412

nbe412 Well-Known Meeper

I also read this in the rules section of this site. Here is what happens when you exploit a glitch.

7. Glitch Exploiting
    1st:
    Temp-ban 6hours 2nd: 1 day, 3rd: 3 days
    Inferno nbe412.png

SSSoul likes this.
  5. Msoper(y0b)

Msoper(y0b) Celebrity Meeper

Sorry for posting here but did you read this part?
    MeepCraft Staff reserves the right to use good judgement for punishments and ban lengths, along with combined infractions. Lying to a staff member will also result in a harsher punishment.

Any extreme form of these smaller infractions will result in a PERM-BAN if judged to be so extreme that no other punishment would fit.

6. MeepStats

MeepStats Legendary Member

Denied.

Oroperion likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.