1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Wubb8t Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Wubb8t, Nov 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wubb8t

Wubb8t Celebrity Meeper

11/3/12
    2:17 AM
    Reason: Not appropriate - sexual content
    Ban length: 2 days 23 hours 54 minutes 34 seconds
    Staff member: nasapc123
    Why we should consider your appeal:

I believe that you should consider my appeal, because, I did not consider the joke “Yo mama naked” to get myself, Wubb8t, banned for three days. I believe that it unreasonable and over the top, to come down on me with such extreme measure. I understand the server’s wishes and rules, but I only meant to say that joke in the spirit of Joking. I was not trying to insult anyone, or desecrate anyone in anyway. I’m sorry that I did not hold my comment back, because I do understand and see that there are younger folks on Meepcraft and that I have to respect them, and that we have to keep Meep a safe clean server. I will remember this experience for next time, and consider and weigh the consequences next time I say something. I hope you consider my appeal for 2 days 23 hours 54 minutes 34 seconds.

Sincerely

~Aaron~

2. nasapc123

nasapc123 Popular Meeper

I originally made this 1 day, however upon looking at your ban history this is your second offence, the first being for racial slurs/inappropriate content. We do not accept any form of sexual content, and as you have said above is deemed sexual content. I only intended for it to be a 1 day ban, but as said, previous offences indicate you should have a sound understanding of the rules, and we do not tolerate this language on Meep.

3. MrHollywoot

MrHollywoot Popular Meeper

Seeing as this is not your first offence you should idk...not break the rules?

You were banned already for this - Denied.

4. Wubb8t

Wubb8t Celebrity Meeper

I was afraid you would say that…

At that time, I had let a friend of mine use my account because he wanted to try mine craft. So I did, and knowing him, he has temper issues, and apparently he got in a fight with someone and cussed them out in Japanese. I never bothered to post this on the forums to get me un-banned, because I had no idea they existed. I do take responsibility for letting him access my account, and go on Meep. I am sorry that he said such vulgar language, and never let him on my account anymore. I hope you guys believe me, and understand me. Mine craft just started working for me a week ago because it was having problems updating. I won’t be able to go on mine craft for at least another week, and I was hoping I could get more playing hours in before tomorrow. I understand if you guys decide to keep the ban on me, but please take all the variables into consideration.

Sincerely

~Aaron~

5. Wubb8t

Wubb8t Celebrity Meeper

Please read the comment, i recently posted.

6. MrHollywoot

Denied.

7. Wubb8t

Wubb8t Celebrity Meeper

Alright. It's all good bro. I respect your wishes and judgements. Thanks for keeping meep a safe place. Have an awesome week!

Sincerely

-Aaron-

Splasho, wayzata20, BlackJack and 2 others like this.
  8. MrHollywoot

^o dang that was actualy nice :)

lower this mans ban by 12h! lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.