1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted Wth?

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by gooboyshitstevie, Apr 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gooboyshitstevie

gooboyshitstevie Well-Known Meeper

Ign:Gooboyshitstevie
    time:today
    reason:x-ray
    staff-member: flamedemond2
    why I should be unbanned: why did I get banned? I didnt x-ray. If this is being confused w/the people that I got the spawner tp form I would understand. I would like to see evidence. Also, the reason red_stone_sucker was mining w/me was b/c it was w/my sister. She wanted her acc back. I would like to see the evidence...

p.s. reasons you may believe I x-ray
    1. I get spawners
    2. I go to low land to mine
    3. I got great luck :D
    4. Getting tps from ppl
    5. Got lots of spawners from other ppl
    6. I got a wither skeleton grinder
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 29, 2014, Original Post Date: Apr 29, 2014 ---
    (appealing for red_stone_sucker)
    ign: red_stone_sucker
    reason:x-ray
    staff member:abbythrowsstuff
    why I should get unbanned: if this bann is for being an alt of gooboy, this is not true. red_stone_sucker is now in possesion of my sister, that is why we were on at the same time and mining 2gether. If this is bann for actually x-raying, I have no idea if she did or not, but I would like to see the evidence

Darke_Amethyst likes this.
  2. BooBear1227

BooBear1227 Sunflower | Always

MyGmail likes this.
  3. gooboyshitstevie

Lmao thats not evidence. That was a bann appeal for gooboy right after I bought the account from my friend. In another unbann thread http://meepcraft.com/threads/gooboyshitstevies-bann-appeal.22037/ that was from the original steven.

pure luck, btw several other people have done that before

the first one was a tp from my sis. She lucked out apparently. second one I was just mining in a cave and found one...
    the rest is too laggy for me to watch and I gotta go to bed soon due to statewide math tests. I may watch a little moar later
    got 2 blaze spawners from old_pink, got like 4 spawners from this one guy (did a modreq bout how I thought he was x-raying, forgot his name) Got 2 from my sister and only mined a few today. That is a total of 11 spawners. Lol now I think bout it, its a lot.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 29, 2014 ---
    can you somehow break this video up??? cant watch it
    there downloaded the vid,
    3rd spawner-dunno my sister mined
    D: everyone h8s me D:
    I didnt x-ray like lightspeedtitan said... If red_stone x-rayed that was my sis D:
    wow... only 4 spawner finds here I don't think this is sufficient evidence wth. My sis got lucky and I dont see how my spawner finds look like x-ray. you only found 2 spawner finds and I have been on for about a week now wth....
    Summed up, I see a lack of sufficient evidence and hope to be unbanned. I am feeling pretty down rite now...
    p.s. I also got some spawners from amc8

4. abbythrowsstuff

abbythrowsstuff Celebrity Meeper

This is red_stone_sucker AND gooboyshitstevie's second ban for x-ray. How are we supposed to believe that your sister simply "lucked out"? She dug straight down to spawners and then you would magically get them.

HotAsianBeans likes this.
  5. gooboyshitstevie

I didnt magically get them, I tped to her. She told me via person that she found spawners. I have no idea wether she x-rayed or not. i simply stated if she was banned because she was my alt then she should be unbanned. I did not own this account when for the first time it was banned. I also stated that I see a lack of sufficient evidence to bann me for x-raying...
    ... just wanna get back to meep. good night.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 30, 2014 ---
    I certainly hope I am not wiped, that would totally suck. I only earned bout 100 K from mining...

6. amc8thegreat13

amc8thegreat13 Well-Known Meeper

yes i sold him spawners

gooboyshitstevie likes this.
  7. gooboyshitstevie

thank you, I dont think you were the guy I suspected of x-ray. Maybe you were if you were the one that sold me all the skelly spawners. (sorry)

8. gooboyshitstevie

SirCallow likes this.
  9. abbythrowsstuff

abbythrowsstuff Celebrity Meeper

He is currently having issues regarding the forums.
    Please do not comment if you have no direct role in this!!!!

red_stone_sucker likes this.
  10. red_stone_sucker

red_stone_sucker Popular Meeper

(this has a direct role)
    hello, this is still gooboy on his sis's forums acc. If need be to get unbanned, we can go online at the same time and simataneously answer questions or something. Also, we can identify ourselves if needed to get unbanned (plz keep it classified if it comes down to that)

11. Flamedemond2

Flamedemond2 Highly flammable

When I searched through your logs, I search only in a time radius of 1 day. This is also your 2nd ban appeal for x-ray, whats going to make us believe that you didnt in fact x-ray and just "got lucky" when there is already so much proof stacked against you.

12. red_stone_sucker

red_stone_sucker Popular Meeper

That was my sister, not me, I am gooboy and she is red_stone_sucker. Once I got my friend's acc she wanted her acc back, so, I gave it back to her since I had gooboy. Feel free to ban her as she doesn't care much and wouldn't mind ditching meep for 1-2 months. I, on the other hand, love meep and want to get back asap. Not only that, I had 1 spawner mine and it wasn't even directly down to it. I have already had 1 x-ray ban and promised never to x-ray again. I am a man of my word. This is what I have to say.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 3, 2014, Original Post Date: May 3, 2014 ---
    I will ask my sister for a truthful answer whether she x-rayed or not. (shes a hardcore liar :p) Should get back to you buy tmr
    --- Double Post Merged, May 3, 2014 ---
    my sister admitted. I hope that red_stone will someday get unbanned (1-2 months) even though it was a 2nd ban for x-ray (by different person however) and hope that I will get back to meep eventually (this is true and I am not taking advantage of my sister cause she actually did x-ray and I didn't)

13. gooboyshitstevie

Ok since no1 is responding I will clarify the situation.
    1. I, Thierry, on red_stone_sucker join meepcraft.
    2. My friend, steven, joins meepcraft on gooboyshitstevie
    3. I, Thierry, on red_stone_sucker get banned for x-ray
    4. My friend, steven, on gooboyshitstevie, gets banned for x-ray
    5. I, Thierry, get unbanned on meep
    6. I buy gooboy from steven
    7. Steven helps me unbann gooboy
    8. My sister joins on red_stone_sucker
    9. I only play on gooboyshitstevie
    10. My sister x-rays
    11. Me and my sister get banned for x-ray (even though I didn't, this occured because you believed that red_stone_sucker was an alt of gooboyshitstevie).

14. Sjoeppappentrap

Sjoeppappentrap Sjoeppappentrap Elder

At the time being there were 2 people playing on the account. Appeal accepted.

Sjoe

gooboyshitstevie likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.