1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

wOw

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by LadyCassandra, Jan 28, 2019.

1. LadyCassandra

LadyCassandra Rebel Angel Warrior | Sweet Baby Child

[​IMG]
    --------------------
    [​IMG]
    --------------------

I knew it, I missed it. It's been three years since I first applied for staff, and also three years since I got accepted (because it got accepted the next day, 20 hours later to be exact :D) I was a freshman in high school when I applied, and now I'm a senior applying to colleges (weewww weeeee how fun is that)

Anywayyyy just wanted to say thanks to everyone who I met and got to know in the time that I played on the server, and obviously I wasn't the best as staff (also the server was having a hard time but that's btp). Cheesy as it sounds, I was pretty freaking introverted my whole life. Then when I got Teamspeak I was pretty much forced to talk to people and it was totally out of my comfort zone. But I got around, and eventually it was one of my hobbies to get to just jump into a channel with someone I knew. Then after I resigned and left, it was the start of sophomore year, and I became a lot more involved with my school and started to talk to a lot more people. I honestly have no idea how I pulled it off. But now I think I have a pretty solid group of friends and I've just done a lot in the past few years, and hopefully I'll enjoy these last few months of high school as a second semester senior.

Thank you, Meep <3

-Evelyn (LadyCass)

P.S. also I love these people

Metr0n0meSpongeyStar2004grevousDeljikhoCluelessKlutzLady_HestiaBoobear1227Peperthat_one_chefNicoPopma Bob4444444BluapolLegendcalebLordusanJess_4DsKlutchDecalsmathpro100cooey3PeriHeikaoKLINGoDawnCherrykit SummrsjunelawnchairedLord_WalrusFortemizukiCooleysworldChaosZeroXxMikuY4ckyTechnoTyson2leah2Muunkee marthacuddlesmissy1480sicklynerdDarke_AmethystIts_MadisonToastieHuithriliMelXPPmx728Savage2k16PseudoGod SpiderNickxGoldJalapenosxtJuniorPhooseyQawsieCityisfanCreeperCristiiiTzJDLSpydaSix

cooey, SSSoul, Summers and 16 others like this.
  2. Toostenheimer

Toostenheimer Legendary Meeper

LOOK AT YOU GO, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LadyCassandra and SuperDyl like this.
  3. Meznik

Meznik Celebrity Meeper

wOw!! indeed.

LadyCassandra and SuperDyl like this.
  4. Kling

Kling Break blocks not hearts

There were some right times on the server, some of them screenies you had lmao!
    Much love

LadyCassandra likes this.
  5. Klitch

Klitch

6. Pmx728

Pmx728 Legendary Meeper

Can’t believe it’s been that long

Toostenheimer and SuperDyl like this.