1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

World of Warships

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by _Gimble_1., Sep 8, 2016.

1. _Gimble_1.

_Gimble_1. Popular Meeper

Hey Meepers,

I have decided to write about my #2 most favorite game to play online (you all know what #1 is). This game I like to play is called World of Warships. World of Warships is an awesome WW1-WW2 era naval combat game made by Wargaming (Same company that made World of Tanks). When you start, you currently have the choice of picking between the American, Japanese, German, or Russian ship technology trees. You start out with a tier 1 cruiser but as you earn exp and cash, you can split and purchase a destroyer, battleship, or aircraft carrier (Some nations do not have battleships and/or aircraft carriers). Each nation ship class has something different that it can offer. Currently I have been playing this game since last fall and I have clocked in over 700 battles and spent countless hours playing it. If you guys/gals ever join and like the game, do not be afraid to message me so that we can division. If you want to read more about World of Warships, please click this link: World of Warships - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. If you would like to start to play/see the offical website, please click this link: World of Warships - free online battleship game, play naval games on pc. I hope to see some of you guys try this out and see if you like it. See you all soon!

Sincerely,
    _Gimble_1

2. CluelessKlutz

CluelessKlutz Badmin

Believe it or not, I actually played this because my father was part of the closed Beta testing. It's fun, but too much grind for me, like WoT. I have my own account on Tanks too, but nothing close to my father's service record. Literally, he has 27k battles in Tanks, and has killed all but 5 or so tanks in the game.

Still, I didn't care for both just because they get so grindy. Warships in paticular was fun, with the way you could angle to fire more guns, but didn't agree very well with my computer.

3. _Gimble_1.

_Gimble_1. Popular Meeper

@kcschmidt Yeah, I play on low graphics and I have a tier 8 American cruiser. My brother on the other hand went all in and ground his way up to the Yamato, the tier 10 Japanese Battleship.