1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Woohoocheese Staff App

Discussion in 'Denied' started by TheRealWoohoocheese, Nov 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheRealWoohoocheese

TheRealWoohoocheese Celebrity Meeper

In Game Name: woohoocheese

TeamSpeak Username: woohoocheese

Mic Use: Always

Timezone: PCT

Hours online per weekday: 1-5 (Depends on Homework)

Hours online per weekend: 3-15

Position Changes: Citizen to Helper

Introduction: Well, hello there! My name is Ryan, also known as woohoocheese. I am here today to apply for the staff team, as I believe that I am ready. I have been part of the meep community for about 2 ½ years now. I joined back in April 2012, making me a very experienced Meepling. Being part of the staff team means (To Me) to be trustworthy, responsible, respectful, fair, honest, and committed.

Why: I think I am ready for this major responsibility, mainly because I know I can handle the workload. I enjoy helping, that’s what the staff are here for, to help. That’s what I would love to be a part of. I’ve been on this server so long, I know what helping looks like on MeepCraft. I am also very active in-game, even if it's for only 10 minutes, I still get on, just to say hi, and check in.

Experience: I have been a dedicated meeper since April 2012, and I would like to take that one step further. I have owned several towns, and been assistant in several big ones, such as MonkBurg (Beta) and a couple old ones in Old-Meep. I know almost every command there is to know, including Towny, Creative, and a few more. One thing I might need a little help on is Prism.

Work Ethic: I always tell myself "Should I take the fast and sloppy way out of something, or should I take the neat, well-done way?" I always select the neat, well-done way. If my boss in the future were to throw me a stack of papers and tell me he needs them done tomorrow. I don't just sit there and stare at it for 2 hours trying to figure it out, I try to problem-solve to fine a way to get it done. I would rather get the reward of not getting fired than the total opposite.

Dedication: I dedicate myself to this server in every aspect possible. Take this application for example, I've spent the last couple days working on this. I saved it in a word document so I could work on it over the last couple days, I've re-read it over and over again to make sure there is no mistakes. I've dedicated a lot of time into this server, if you were to look at the time I first joined to now. It would all add up to about 2+ months of time spent on this server.

Involvement: I try to get involved in as many possible server-wide events as possible. If I have the time for it, I'll most likely end up showing up. I love getting involved with other people. It allows me to find new friends, and get out in the community more often. This also includes giving input into suggestions, or Onis'sBestMeep. Even if I don’t like the idea, I'll still give my input.

Performance: I get things done as fast as possible, but as neat as possible. If it's not done correctly, I always have time to go back and do it the correct way. I always do my best in basketball, baseball, and golf. I always put 100% in and always get 100% out.

Weaknesses:

TeamSpeak: This is a tough one for me, although I've been getting on teamspeak lately, I'm trying as hard as possible to fix this. I'm not as active as I probably should be, but I'm still getting on almost everyday and chatting to others.

Ban History: Although this isn't to bad, I'm still putting it down as a weakness. I've been pretty good lately.

Immaturity: This isn't really bad at all, but I'm still considering it a weakness. I've got to have a little fun every once in a while. Although , when I see I'm getting a little out of control I'll stop. I know when enough is enough.

Conclusion: Well, thank you for taking the time to read this. I do believe I'm a great candidate for this position. Please I do enjoy reading the comments because it tells me what I'm doing good, and what I'm doing bad. Please, place a comment! Thank you! And once again, thank you for taking the time to read this! Have a great day!

~woohoocheese

Toostenheimer and SpongeyStar like this.
  2. SpongeyStar

SpongeyStar Professor in Wumbology

It's a +1 from me :)
    I see you quite a bit, you're nice, helpful and awesome :D
    Good Luck <3

TheRealWoohoocheese likes this.
  3. Sqreix

Sqreix Celebrity Meeper

Hi woohoo, I dont see you much in game maybe because of timezones, but everytime I see you I dont see you help :/ For me it's a -.5 good luck! :D

4. creeper2812

creeper2812 Well-Known Meeper

Don't see you much but I'm an aussie, +1.

5. adlovesdogs

adlovesdogs ex-staff <3

-1 you are very nice but I don't see you online the amount of time you put down, you are VERY immature, I don't see you helping, and the app was eh.

6. SillySilver

SillySilver Celebrity Meeper

I almost never see you, thanks to timezones so its very hard to judge ya.
    App was ok level, but Idk...I have seen you only twice or three times. Or maybe more and I dont remember those times.
    Im on -/+

7. abdullah999345

abdullah999345 Popular Meeper

No
    Don't need to explain

8. n00bslayer_99

n00bslayer_99 i like kebab

I don't know you so that incurs a +/-.
    (completely different timezones)

9. abdullah999345

abdullah999345 Popular Meeper

No, you're not on for 15 hours.
    Sorry for posting again.

10. Draqq

Draqq beans on toast

I have no idea who you are.
    Bad app.

11. anikin ultimate

anikin ultimate Popular Meeper

reasons above

12. Klitch

Klitch

Extremely immature. Not a great app. Try again in 2 months or so. Gain a bit of maturity before then.

13. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

Why can't he be on for 15 hours o.o

woohoo, I'll give you a +.5. Activity is good, get on ts a bit, and help out more in shout.

14. Owen Powell

Owen Powell Popular Meeper

-1 woohoo, I enjoyed the app, as I could tell you put lots of effort into it, and you're very active, but I don't think you'd be a good staff member. You're quite immature, always ranting about me in shout, and I don't see you having the best decision making skills, which is a pretty big part of being staff.

15. CyberneticToast

CyberneticToast Celebrity Meeper

You're pretty active IG and I've seen speak in shout quite a bit, but the things you've said were somewhat immature. I don't think you're quite ready for staff yet. I'm sorry, woohoo. -1

16. UglyUnicorn

UglyUnicorn Celebrity Meeper

You are active, but you come off kinda rude at most times. And I don't see much help from you :/

Last edited: Nov 15, 2014
    TheRealWoohoocheese and Draqq like this.
  17. TheRealWoohoocheese

TheRealWoohoocheese Celebrity Meeper

The 15 was put as a maximum combined total for the weekend. It can range from that time amount. It doesn't always mean I'm on 15 hours every weekend. For some weekend that is actually the case.

18. emmettz24

emmettz24 Celebrity Meeper

•good activity
    •good shout activity
    •immature
    I just don't see you as staff..

19. TheJohnseyClutch

TheJohnseyClutch Popular Meeper

Woohoo, your a good dude and everything else.

I see you online a bunch, but honestly I never see you helping.

20. Killdogx

Killdogx Celebrity Meeper

Your famous but not helpful.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.