1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Woohoocheese Staff App

Discussion in 'Denied' started by TheRealWoohoocheese, Jun 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheRealWoohoocheese

TheRealWoohoocheese Celebrity Meeper

IGN: woohoocheese
    Teamspeak Username: woohoocheese
    Mic Use: Always
    Timezone: PCT
    Hours Online Per Weekday: 1-5
    Hours Online Per Weekend: 1-15
    Position Changes: Citizen --> Helper

Introduction: Well hello there meeps! My name is woohoocheese, as some of you may refer to me as WooHoo, or cheese. I've been playing on this server since April 2012, and I've been here ever since. I am committed to this server for as long as it stays, or till I die. I love meepcraft, I love the staff, and I love the community. One of my all-time goals since I first joined was to become staff, and I have not achieved that yet. I really am an open-ended guy, and I am up to all tasks thrown at me. Such as helping out someone that needs help with a command, all the way to creating a plugin for the server, even though I don't know how to create plugin's, I would still try.

Why you should be helper:

Commitment: I am very committed to this server in almost every way possible. I donate, I spend time that I could be doing something else on this server, I help people in almost every way possible. I try to participate in almost every event that is going on the server, from a player led event to a server-wide event. I tell my friends that they should try out meepcraft, and about 1 out of 3 of them leave. I really would like to see that player count hit 1000 like it did about a year ago.

Experience: I believe I have the experience category in the bag. I have been on this server since April 2012, but I have switched many accounts so you may not remember me. I know almost every single command there is, and I'm still learning.

Work Ethic: I work hard no matter what the task, even if it's something that I hate. I don't like taking advantage of others if they pay by the hour. I make sure that I get it done correctly as fast as possible, and as good as possible. If it's not done correctly the first time, then I always have time to do it over again the correct way. I am an Office Aide at our school, and I've made so many relationships with the teachers, because I get stuff done the correct way the first time. I know I can carry this over to the server, throw as many modreq's at me, and every one will be done correctly.

Involvement: I try to be as involved in the server and it's events as much as possible. I know that just like sports, if your there every day, and work your butt off. It will pay off in the end, I know can carry this involvement over to the server.

Performance: I try to get as much done in the least amount of time, but done correctly, if it isn’t done correctly, then I’ll always have the time to go back and do it correctly. Just like basketball, if I can’t do a move the correct way, then I’ll work on it with my dad until I can perfect it to the way I want it, and I head to practice, and I’m like the best one out there, because I’m the only one who actually practices at home.

Weaknesses:

Arguing: I have a bit of a problem with arguing, I always believe that I must have the last word, and must be always correct. I've been working on this for a while, and I continue to work on it.

Immaturity: This isn't really a problem anymore, but every once in a while, I get bored and start getting a bit immature. This has been greatly worked on.

Teamspeak: I am strongly working on this, it is at the top of my work-on list.

Conclusion: Thank you for reading, if you have any comments please post them. If you have some questions, post them. I love the meep community just as much as you do, and I would really hope that I can become a bigger part of it. Please don't post un-necessary comments. Happy Meeping!

2. rAwsondayc

rAwsondayc Celebrity Meeper

*you're ;)
    This app is very good, and I don't know you personally or talk to you ingame but your forums threads are always appropriate (that's good). TS is very true my friend, work on this and I'll go to a full +1, but for now +.75

TheRealWoohoocheese likes this.
  3. Fangdragon1998

Fangdragon1998 Queen of the Nubs, La Elite Dragoness, Kæri On!

I remember you. You're pretty cool. It's getting late so I wont do the full rundown, but I'll sum it up.
    + Liked the app. Good job on it.
    -General activity. I thought you just rejoined the server.I havent seen you much at all.
    -TS activity, as stated

I cannot say I know you well at all, and so can't say much else, though I do know you have been playing meep for a long, long time (I remember seeing you and thinking, woah, that guy is kewl... i still may :p)

I'm a -1 right now. Get your activity up again, let us know who you are and what you can bring the community of Meep.

Good luck.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2014
  4. hippapajo

hippapajo Popular Meeper

You've always seemed like a decent person to me, but I can't even remember the last time I saw you on the server, much less teamspeak. I would also say something about your forums activity, but then I realized that Macstre or is you.

5. rAwsondayc

rAwsondayc Celebrity Meeper

Changing to a -1 because
    [​IMG]

6. TheRealWoohoocheese

Theres really nothing wrong with that...you were online, and I felt that it would take longer for it to get accepted here on the forums...
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 29, 2014, Original Post Date: Jun 29, 2014 ---
    So I modreq'd that, and theres nothing wrong with that, because thats what helpers are supposed to do.

SenorSparklz likes this.
  7. Candy_Master

Candy_Master The Canadian Candy

-you are a bit rude to other players
    -have just came back on as far as I see for either accounts.

Good luck.

8. SenorSparklz

SenorSparklz Popular Meeper

-i have not had negative experiences with you
    -you are experienced and knowledgeable
    -your app wasn't complete trash
    -in my opinion you are rather mature for your age

Nobody who has posted so far has been on this server as long as you and I. We are not friends, but I've known you the longest. Hell if they give people like 1MinecraftLord1 helper, you deserve at least a shot.

+.86

9. DancingCactus

DancingCactus Legendary Meeper

You have your faults such as your vulgar attitude at times, but other than that, you at least deserve a chance.

+1

10. Killdogx

Killdogx Celebrity Meeper

-1 never saw u helping

11. abbythrowsstuff

abbythrowsstuff Celebrity Meeper

+.5 I would like to see you helping more.

12. GingerManOWNS

GingerManOWNS Selfie Master! BOW!!

Hmmm I don't know you to well but you seem active in game but you have to help more? The app was good but I'm going to be a +/- Good luck woohoo!

13. bbycakes2012

bbycakes2012 Half baby, Half cake

-/+ I dont see you helping much & i haven't really seen much troubles from you or see you around a lot. I think its due to time zones :p But best of luck to you, WooHoo.
    & Thank you for playing :)

14. JumboAce

JumboAce Celebrity Meeper

I'd give it a +1. You're mature and the application is really good.

Just a question, what were your "other account that you switched" with?

15. Lilliya

Lilliya Celebrity Meeper

-1 you dont need it

reasons above.

16. TheRealWoohoocheese

My other account is macstre758, and I don't use it very often, since I got the woohoocheese account

JumboAce likes this.
  17. JumboAce

JumboAce Celebrity Meeper

Oh, I remember you.

18. BooBear1227

BooBear1227 Sunflower | Always

This application has been denied.

We would like to see you work on your maturity and your helpful-ness on all aspects on the server. Working on your actions and reactions to other players would also help you out in the long run. While TS is not a giant aspect of the game, it is still a big part of the community and interacting with it. We'd like to see you be more active on there. Your application was decent, and that is good to see. Helping anywhere and everywhere you can would also be wonderful and would also help you if you try to reapply, it also helps with community relationships and bonds.

Please feel free to reapply in no less than 2 weeks.

:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.