1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Witch_K1ng's Teamspeak Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Witch_K1ng, Jan 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Witch_K1ng

Witch_K1ng Active Meeper

IGN (In-Game Name): Witch_K1ng
    Date/Time: around 2:00 am France time on 15/01/2014
    Reason: Sexual content
    Ban Length: 3 days
    Staff Member: bluecarneal
    Why we should consider your appeal:

Hello,

This is my appeal for the ban in which I was given a temp ban for 3 days because of "sexual content".

I believe this ban was slightly unjustified as said "sexual content" was never typed by my fingers nor spoken by my lips. It never occurred.

I'm sure the mod/helper that banned me will tell you what happened - that I told someone to "twist their ***** until it came off.." - I assure you that this was in humour and not maliciousness.

The reason I state that it never occurred is because that "twisting your *****" is not sexual content. According to official definition, sexual content is the content of a phrase which relates to the instincts, physiological processes, and activities connected with physical attraction or intimate physical contact between individuals.

I am certain that many individuals in the teamspeak channel would agree with my premise and did not find any of my comments vindictive or malicious.

Therefore I conclude that, the restriction placed upon me is under false pretenses and is unjustified. I would also like to add that many people on the teamspeak server make references similar to that which I have made and in some cases much worse references, and I do not see why I must be targeted and incriminated for behaving as the social group does.

Thank you for taking the time to read my ban appeal and I hope that those who read it are able to see that the particular underlying reason for my ban is both needless and unwarranted.

-- Witch_K1ng

Last edited: Jan 15, 2014
    iiwars and duskyfox like this.
  2. Oroperion

Oroperion Celebrity Meeper

After reviewing the evidence, and due to the very inappropriate nature of the comment, this appeal has been denied.

MeepStats likes this.
  3. Oroperion

Oroperion Celebrity Meeper

This is shiman's input, by the way. It was deleted due to the link.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.