1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

willy12344's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by willy12344, Dec 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. willy12344

willy12344 New Meeper

Dear MeepCraft Staff,

My name is Connor. I am 10 years old, my TeamSpeak account name is willy12344, my Minecraft name is willy12344, and I would like to apply to be a MeepCraft Staff Member. I am a moderator in another server, so I know what it is like to be part of the Staff in a server. I am a very kind person and I am very honest. I will do anything to make ALL MeepCraft Citizens feel safe and sound in this server. I am in 5th Grade AIG in both Mathematics and Language Arts, so I am very intelligent. Every once and a while I start to become a Grammar Nazi. Anyways, I have been a HUGE fan of MeepCraft ever since I had joined this server.

I am very talkative, so I can communicate with players that are having trouble in the server. I know when something should be a ban, or a kick, but I am not to good at the whole "Temp-ban" thing. I am always playing on MeepCraft, or other servers on weekends, and some school breaks so at those times you can train me on the whole understanding of the temp-ban stuff like if a certain thing happens, you should temp-ban them for this amount of time. I am usually up until 9.30 PM (I live nearby Virginia) on the weekends, and school breaks.

I hope that you guys decide that I should be a part of the MeepCraft Staff.

Sincerely,
    Connor.

2. feewill

feewill Meeper

You must follow the format before submitting your staff application. You can reapply in two weeks time.

Tas8833 likes this.
  3. OrangeNinja3

OrangeNinja3 Celebrity Meeper

4. chaos546

chaos546 Canadian Forums Stalker

Sorry, but this is an auto-denial due to the lack of format. Please reapply in two weeks at the earliest.

I also suggest, along with using the format, that if/when you next reapply, you

- Are active and helpful in-game. This means if you see a question in chat try to answer it, as well as just converse with the community in game.

- Are active and helpful on the forums. Your Helper application should not be one of your first posts. I suggest at least grtting up to the title of 'Member' before re applying. Post constructive posts in all forums, but especially in the Suggestions, Report a Bug, Q&A, and Staff Recruitment forums.

- Read through the tips post that you can see below the format. Also read through the currently accepted staff applications and the ones that got a lot of +1's.

- Resign or are demoted from your 'current moderating position' as we do not allow staff members to be staff on another server, purely because of conflict of interest.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.