1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Willy12344's Staff App

Discussion in 'Denied' started by willy12344, Dec 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. willy12344

willy12344 New Meeper

In Game username : willy12344
    Skype Username : None
    TeamSpeak Username : willy12344
    Mic use : Yes
    Time Zone : East
    Hours Online per Weekday: 0-1
    Hours Online per Weekend: Pretty much all day
    Position Changes: Citizen to Helper

Dear MeepCraft staff,
    I have always wanted to be a part of your staff. I am a Moderator I another server, so know what it is like to be a part of staff on a server. I am responsible enough to behave in a server with lots of players without getting stressed out. I know when something should be a ban, or a kick, but I am not too good at the whole temp-ban thing. You might need to teach me how to work the whole temp-ban stuff out. I am very talkative, so I can communicate with players who are having problems with this server. I am in 5th grade AG for both Math and Language Arts. (LA) I am very kind to other players. I don't think I have any weaknesses. (for what I know of)
    My conclusion is that I would make a good MeepCraft Staff Member with a little bit of training with another Staff Member.
    I hope that you all agree to make me a new MeepCraft Staff Member.
    Sincerely,
    willy12344. P.S Happy New Year!

2. chaos546

chaos546 Canadian Forums Stalker

Denied. It has not been two weeks since your last staff application was denied, plus, you are currently staff on another server, which, due to conflict of interest, is not something we allow when it comes to our staff members. Please reapply in no less than two weeks; your application will be autodenied if you reapply any earlier.

Skype is REQUIRED as well, so I suggest that you get ot before re applying.

I also suggest that you follow what I said on your previous staff application, quoted below.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.