1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Willing to help build!

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Bob_ThePotato, May 2, 2015.

?

Do you think this is abit overpriced?

Poll closed May 6, 2015.
  1. Yes.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No.

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. Bob_ThePotato

Bob_ThePotato Meeper

So, if you want me to help you build something in creative, I can do it for 500 Meebles each person/build. If you don't want to pay me before the building, you can pay me after the build, if you don't exactly trust me. However, if you say you want to pay me after, and you don't pay me, I will take pictures of people saying they want to pay me after, so no scamming. And, I will not help you again. For easier service, you can TeamSpeak with me on the Creative server, if it's free to use, if not, just choose a lobby that's empty so we can talk privately to enhance building service experience. /msg me if I'm online, if not, just send a /mail and I'll help you as soon as I can when I come online. (Weekends might be better for this, since I got school IRL.)

-Bob_ThePotato, foreman of Potato Power Builders.

2. Thee Boss

Thee Boss Celebrity Meeper

Just a helpful tip, nobody uses teamspeak anymore we’ve all moved onto discord. Also the creative sever is broken

Hope this helps :)