1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Will Donald Trump win the U.S. presidential election in 2020?

Discussion in 'Debates' started by CryogenicNewt05, Apr 15, 2018.

?

Will Donald Trump win the U.S. presidential election in 2020?

1. Yes

6 vote(s)
    21.4%
  2. No

22 vote(s)
    78.6%
  1. Blue_Marlin

Blue_Marlin Popular Meeper

I said he shouldn’t have bombed Syria.

You said bombing Syria isn’t a mess up (meaning he should have bombed Syria).

I asked you HOW BOMBING SYRIA IS NOT A MESS UP.

You tell me what Trump did.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

FamousZAmos likes this.
  2. WhoNeedsJimbo

WhoNeedsJimbo Popular Meeper

With flex tape, you can repair boats you've sawed in half for no good reason.

cooey, PixelPooter and FamousZAmos like this.
  3. evilalec555

evilalec555 Celebrity Meeper

He fought back against wrongdoers which is not a mistake on his part

4. Blue_Marlin

WHY, why is it not a mistake. Syria is not our problem. Russia could have bombed us for it. Why, against all odds, should Trump have bombed Syria. What good does it do?

5. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

Russia would not have done anything and that is why they didn't. This war will remain strictly a proxy war unless either side wants to risk nuclear war due to direct conflict between the two nations.

America retains it's global hegemony because we uphold a very low standard, but a standard, for the world. You can't gas your own people, this is an aspect we've been pretty consistent on.

bloodyghost, cooey and evilalec555 like this.
  6. WhoNeedsJimbo

Doesn't the UN do that?

smk likes this.
  7. CryogenicNewt05

CryogenicNewt05 Popular Meeper

why
    this is for a really controversial figure in American history. Only people who'd vote for him are people who are clueless as to what goes on in America each day.

8. smk

smk Celebrity Meeper

I’m not at all informed, so I won’t debate. But why wasn’t there immediate action by the UN? I mean, I’ve read some of the laws there, and it’s apparant that you can’t (1) use chemical weapons or (2) purposely kill innocent civilians. Certainly someone using chemical weapons on their own country violates both of those...

9. Vexmae

Vexmae Royal-Tea Staff Member Mod Media

I was joking.

Blue_Marlin likes this.
  10. cooey

cooey Legendary Meeper

There was immediate action, I think?
    United States, France, and the UK (the three main ones in my opinion) all carried out strikes against the chemical plants?

Is there something else you wished to happen?

11. FamousZAmos

FamousZAmos Popular Meeper

Explain? I remember about 45% of the population voting him. Do you just not like him or..?

bloodyghost likes this.
  12. Blue_Marlin

You also can’t run red lights and drive over the speed limit but people do. Look what countries are breaking the law, countries containing peasant cultures (I say this quite literally so don’t get offended). America would never be able to treat their citizens like this because we have a constitution, we have laws, we have elected officials who can be removed from office via a vote & court case, we have 3 equal branches of government, it just works. These other countries don’t have that, the leader is the leader and that’s it. Of course the UN has “laws” against this, but many countries don’t follow the laws of the UN, that’s why Trump criticizes the UN so much.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 17, 2018, Original Post Date: Apr 17, 2018 ---
    I think he means why didn’t the UN stop Assad from using Chemical weapons in the first place. Which is where Trump came in and eventual France & the UK (stupidly might I add). The only options we had were:
    1) (AKA the smart choice) do nothing. Syria is not our problem.
    2) (the choice we made) bomb Syria in hopes to stop the nonsense.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 17, 2018 ---
    Uhhhh I think he means people who would vote for Kanye have no clue. But I could be wrong. #Cotton2020

FamousZAmos likes this.
  13. Blue_Marlin

My President built a billon dollar empire (yes, I know he got a “small loan of a million dollars” but he turned that million dollars into 4 billion dollars). He is a fantastic business man & has a brilliant mind.

I don’t believe any approval ratings, ever, because they’re so bias. I do believe the NYT said Hillary had a “95% chance of winning”. Posting a link to a Facebook poll is not an approval rating, nor does it matter. The approval rating comes from 62 Million people voting for him.

FamousZAmos likes this.
  14. Adam34falcon

Adam34falcon Celebrity Meeper

lol

15. FamousZAmos

Our* :)

Blue_Marlin likes this.
  16. MeepLord27

MeepLord27 Popular Meeper

Zamos, I have nothing against you, but this is delusional. Trump maintains historically low approval ratings at a time when the economy is booming, and there are no major foreign wars. Trump was in large part elected due to how bad Hillary was, in part because Hillary motivated people to vote against her and in part because Hillary couldn't motivate people to turn up to vote for her.

17. Blue_Marlin

This is not delusional. It’s very hard for Presidents not to win a second term. Bill Clinton had a lower approval rating & was impeached, had a second term & was never removed. I think it’s tough to tell thisnearly if Trump will win a second term. I think we need to see who announces their running. However, I keep saying it #Cotton2020

FamousZAmos likes this.
  18. FamousZAmos

I agree Trump earned his votes from being the less awful, but historically it just may happen. We'll have to see who runs. I personally will be voting for Trump unless something drastic happens, and I know many more will.

The economy IS booming, I personally believed Trump's business experience is guiding the economy in a way we've really needed for a while.

Pence 2024?

19. Blue_Marlin

I disagree, I think Trump won because he had fantastic policies and wasn’t bought off by anyone.

20. WhoNeedsJimbo

where did you find this

please show me where you found this.

I don't care if its a fake news outlit, the fact that "zapping gay people" was an idea is hilarious

Blue_Marlin likes this.