1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Wild Resests

Discussion in 'Denied' started by JeterPan, Jun 2, 2017.

Tags:
  1. JeterPan

JeterPan Popular Meeper

I truly believe we need more common wild resets. Maybe once a week to once a month, the worst thing that can come from this is a fall of the prices of items that nobody can get anymore, but than people can actually get these items

2. smk

smk Celebrity Meeper

Once a week to a month is too often. I would support a wild reset every other month to every three months so items don't devalue very fast. I would also support a reset coming with the Vein Miner suggestion being implemented at the same time.

Overall +1 to the suggestion, but with longer increments.

SuperDyl likes this.
  3. TheTastyNacho

TheTastyNacho Celebrity Meeper

Yes +1

4. Even_Longer

Even_Longer Popular Meeper

Uhm.... no

The numbers of players are too low for that.

After half a year without any reset the normal wild and nether are still not fully grinded.

Don´t know how the end looks like tho, but i think if you search long enough u can still find intact end towns.

SuperDyl likes this.
  5. Natsu

Natsu Celebrity Meeper

-1 we do not need more dragon eggs

6. EllieEllie

EllieEllie Staff Member Leadership

Even if this was implemented, @Even_Longer is right. Even once every other month would be too often. At the very least, I'd support once every six months

SuperDyl and smk like this.
  7. Kling

Kling Break blocks not hearts

Yes more common wild resets to pour more items in the economy so the pricing can drop further!

8. OrganicTurtles

OrganicTurtles Celebrity Meeper

-1 i just found an entirely unexplored cave with multiple revines and a mineshaft yesterday do we really need this?

Kling and SuperDyl like this.
  9. smk

smk Celebrity Meeper

Dragon egg can be removed by an admin as soon as the wild would be reset.

10. smk

smk Celebrity Meeper

There is a psychological trick that makes you think there is something worth doing if the wild is to be reset. Sure, there are resources left still atm, but that's not a great reason to say no.

And the price of items fluctuates normally regardless of a wild reset. After two weeks of the reset the prices will rise again to the meebles they were worth before.

It would also help the market for items such as shulker boxes and elytra, because they are so rare nearly no one has them in stock. And the people that do have them decide whatever price they want and others are forced to buy at that price. (If I tried selling a shulker box for 8k, it would probably sell within an hour even though I bought it a while back for 3500)

11. CluelessKlutz

CluelessKlutz Badmin

We do not intend to reset Wild once a month. Denied!