1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Wild Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Peero, Jan 8, 2020.

1. Peero

Peero Celebrity Meeper

With wild being reset in the upcoming revamp, I think it would be fair to take a step back and look at all the memories and time we've spent with the current wild. Although at first it might seem silly, really think about everything you've done in the current wild world. Here is a list of a few things I have, and feel free to add your own:
    • All the times Clue would blow up TNT spheres
    • That time Clue spawned in a bunch of blazes, guardians, wither skellies, and a Wither and we all had a group boss fight
    • Building houses and random builds with people
    • The millions of mesa blocks mined out to fuel my artist job
    • The tens of millions of blocks mined out by people mining
    • The 102.48 hours I've spent in wild (which I'm sure pales in comparison to most of you)
    • That time we had a fight with knockback II sticks on barrier blocks at height limit
    • The great many wild sanctuaries that actually usually were left untouched and ungriefed for longer than expected
    • The hundreds of dark oak biomes either burned down by cooey, Meznik or others, or cut down by Large, Epix and myself
    I'm sure there's much more, so as the end of our current wild draws to end, let us reflect on all the good it has done us.

RIP Wild 2017 - 2020

Meznik, Adrian, Muunkee and 6 others like this.
  2. Marthacuddles

Marthacuddles Celebrity Meeper

this made me shed a tear its so beautiful

Peero and SpongeyStar like this.
  3. SpongeyStar

SpongeyStar Professor in Wumbology

I love this thread I love wild I love u

Marthacuddles and Peero like this.
  4. AwesomeAdoGamer

AwesomeAdoGamer Celebrity Meeper

I dug out a 20k tunnel borehole from one end of wild to another, mostly a 1x1x2 tunnel all the way through.
    GG wild is getting reset but also we need it badly. No temples, igloos, untouched villages, etc...

EDIT: The borehole runs from Eastern worldborder to Western worldborder and is at y=10, z=6252. To my knowledge, it's about 20k blocks long, if I finished it. (I'm sure I did)

Last edited: Jan 8, 2020
    Peero likes this.
  5. Vexmae

Vexmae Royal-Tea Staff Member Mod Media

What about that wild church build thing that got absolutely destroyed also?

Peero likes this.
  6. Bloopers

Bloopers Legendary Meeper

3 years of the same world? sounds like it wouldve been a pain to get resources bruh

good riddance old wild even though i probably went in there like 4 times in total yaaaaa

Peero likes this.