1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Why you should donate. (Donation Guide)

Discussion in 'Donator Guides' started by EpicnessMJB137, Feb 5, 2014.

1. EpicnessMJB137

EpicnessMJB137 Popular Meeper

Hello, I'm EpicnessMJB137
    I'm an Elite.
    But before that I was an Exclusive.

(This guide is pretty quick, so don't be deterred by its size, and no, I'm not brainwashed by Fuzzlr to be an advertisement. I am a normal human being, or so I think.)

More to the point, this is a guide on how to decide on what rank you should donate for/save up for.

Let's get started.

Why you should Donate to Meepcraft.com.

1. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!: You are donating, not buying a rank! Although you will still get the rank, you might wonder why it is so overpriced. This is again, because you are donating, not buying.
    2. Because you love the server: You should only really donate to Meepcraft because you want it to get better, and you know you will play on it for quite a bit. Of course, this doesn't apply to philanthropists and others who are just plain kind
    3. You want the benefits of a rank: Just read number 1 again. Still this does not stop the staff from trying to fix your rank problems after donating
    4. Other: I won't list ALL of the reasons, but still donating helps. And no Fuzzlr does not hog all the money. He does need a way to live though, so.

What rank should I get?

This is a very hard question.

Quick Guide:

• $10 VIP: Get this cheap $10 if you don't have much money, but you want basic donor benefits.
    • $20 Premium: Another cheap option, but with a lot more benefits. This is a recommended get at $20.
    • $40 Exclusive: A nice option, but you generally can't buy it with meebles, and its starting to get expensive, but still worth the +$20 upgrade from premium. Best for people who are unsure about dedication to the server, but like/love it nonetheless.
    • $80 Elite: One of the most popular options, Elite, once the highest rank, is a great big buy at $80. You should consider getting this if you can afford it and if you know you'll be with Meep for a while. It includes many versatile commands such as /heal, and the ability to own plots with Spawners on them.
    • $160 Supreme: A worthy, but expensive upgrade. I would get it if I could afford the $160 price tag. The go-to rank for Meep enthusiasts who /shout alot. Also, you now have access to /spawner, a command Elites could only dream of.
    • $320 Ultimate: At $320, you unlock all the bars and gates that a citizen may not pass. With worthy additions like /fly, you may think it is overpriced, but it does benefit the server alot.
    I recommend Elite for people who can afford it. But go all the way or a step down if you can/can't. I may be a little biased since I am an Elite myself.

VIP and Premium are good options if you want to buy them with meebles from a trusted seller (usually a high-ranking person, at least exclusive+). Only buy from citizens if you know them IRL or trust them completely. While they may get banned for scamming, there is no guarantee you will get a refund.

Prices vary from seller to seller
    Prices can be found in this thread, thanks to nathnanna2002

Closing Remarks

I thank you for reading this. It took me a good 30 minutes to put this together. Remember, every donation counts, and Meepcraft doesn't want you to break your wallet on it. Although it still needs money to keep it running, and you should know that.

-M

Last edited: Feb 16, 2015
  2. Videogames321

Videogames321 Celebrity Meeper

THIS IS AN AWESOME GUIDE! You tell the main point of what the perks and donations are for, and said all the main points. IMO, Elite is definitely the best rank, you get all the big stuff, such as getting spawners, and one of my favorites /fix. Like you have said before, you should almost NEVER ever buy a rank from a non-donator, unless you ENITIRELY trust them.

3. EpicnessMJB137

#AbuseFix :3
    Made some minor edits, such as formatting. No more Quick Guide in painful Underscore/Italics.

4. PuckMiner

PuckMiner Celebrity Meeper

Ultimate does not get /god. They get /fly and tons of spawner types.

5. funkyrainbows

funkyrainbows Double Rainbow

Good guide!

6. printer56

printer56 Active Meeper

7. Chaase5

Chaase5 Popular Meeper

What does /god do?

8. printer56

printer56 Active Meeper

You can't die

9. RAULPTY

RAULPTY Celebrity Meeper

I love this guide

10. RAULPTY

RAULPTY Celebrity Meeper

Mods, S-Mod and Admin are the only ones that can do /god, it looks that you are on survival mode but you can't get damage

11. EpicnessMJB137

Fixed, and updated, after a year of inactivity^

12. StortyStout

StortyStout New Meeper

Good guide I recommend Elite to its brilliant <3

EpicnessMJB137 likes this.
  13. Ulfsaar221

Ulfsaar221 Well-Known Meeper

Wrong Thread Tittle : Why you should fund Fuzzlr's College*****

w1111am and builderjunkie012 like this.
  14. kwagscraft