1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted Why was I banned for Adds?

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by manticore351, Jan 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. manticore351

manticore351 Meeper

Why was I banned I didnt post adds and first off I just bought exclusive. WHy would I buy exclusive then get myself banned?

2. Sjoeppappentrap

Sjoeppappentrap Sjoeppappentrap Elder

3. manticore351

manticore351 Meeper

First off that was a joke. Second off I just bough exclusive why waste 54 dollars? And I didnt say go ****craft that server sucks anyway. I said that because there was around 20 people that just join server

IF you check 3 people join and if screenshot was more put there was more people.

I would spam if I want be add andI know people get banned for adds, so why I buy exclusive?

Just saying you can ask andship. Hes part of my family. This really only server we play. Beside shot bow

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2014
  4. manticore351

manticore351 Meeper

IGN (In-Game Name):manticore351
    Date/Time:I don't know I wasnt on
    Reason: Adds
    Ban Length: Perm
    Staff Member: Supermod Sjoeppappentrap
    Why we should consider your appeal: I was banned for say "****craft people" I didnt mean for adds and didnt want any harm to server. I said because 20 people just log on the server that just started aka new people. I love server reason I bought exclusive before got banned. Please consider unbanning me:D
    Have good day.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2014
  5. DianaB72

DianaB72 Celebrity Meeper Elder

Please to not mention other servers again on our server even if it is an attempt at making fun of them. I accept your appeal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.