1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Why Is It Crashing?

Discussion in 'Resolved/Denied' started by smosh671, Jul 14, 2014.

1. smosh671

smosh671 Popular Meeper

When I try log into the server it only takes about 5 seconds for it to crash my minecraft. It only crashes on this server and not on any other ones.

2. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

Id suggest trying to log onto Minechat for an apple device and log in there, which will teleport you to spawn. Otherwise, get optifine and reduce your render distance, as this should make a huge difference.

3. MCRichHuey

MCRichHuey Celebrity Meeper

What version of Minecraft are you running?
    Are you on a PC or a Mac?
    Do you have any mods enabled, or are you running the vanilla client?

If you can answer these questions, we may be able to help pinpoint the issue.

4. smosh671

smosh671 Popular Meeper

My version is 1.7.10, I am using a Mac and I do not own a PC. I have no mods enabled and I am not running on a vanilla client.

5. iiwars

iiwars Celebrity Meeper

1.7.10 been having trouble with mac, try down grading to 1.7.4+.

6. MCRichHuey

^This. I have a PC and a Mac, and the Mac had some issues with the 1.7.10 update. I ended up wiping the install folder and re-downloading, and that helped a lot. If you can't get it working with a prior version (1.7.9 for Meep has been fine for me), you may need to re-install.

7. smosh671

smosh671 Popular Meeper

I tried re-downloading it again and it crashes. I also tried to go on a prior version and that didn't work as well. I have also tried re-installing a bunch of times, but then it crashes.

8. MCRichHuey

Very interesting. And you said in your earlier post that it works for regular, offline games, and also to connect to other servers, only crashing with Meepcraft?

I would ask you to post a crash log, but it appears that feature has been removed from MC. http://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Crash

I'll need to do some more digging later when I can get on my Mac (currently at work). Hopefully one of the other folks on here with a Mac can make some suggestions before then.

9. smosh671

smosh671 Popular Meeper

Ok, thank you for your help.

10. Coelho

Coelho Onis_Luck Elder

Marked as invalid due to the fact the OP is inactive.