1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Why I'm Gone

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by xtJunior, Jun 9, 2016.

1. xtJunior

xtJunior Unknown Vigilante

Many of you may remember me as that one kid that was staff and just became toxic afterwards but hey, there's reasons as to why I left. No lie I don't regret a single moment of being on meep. Last summer was one of the best summers in my life as a matter of fact all because of meep. I just got really sucked in, too connected with my computer. Not only that but then I soon came to realize that the community freaks out about the smallest things like "OMG IM BANNED" or "BRO WTF THIS IS UNFAIR" like chill out. Get a life go and do something you know. It's not everyone but the majority of the people. I used to love to come on everyday and just interact with people and I was just like that but then I decided to get a life. It's crazy what you can do when you put your mind into something.

Cherrykit, metr0n0me, cooey and 9 others like this.
  2. Aightfam

Aightfam Popular Meeper

YADAYADAYADAYADAYADA

(insert charlie brown teacher sounds here)

3. Khafra

Khafra Celebrity Meeper

4. PainCakexx1997

PainCakexx1997 Squirrel Power!

#toxic2015

RaidByNightOnly likes this.
  5. Jwarian

Jwarian Celebrity Meeper

Remember to read the local laws in your area whilst you're out enjoying .....life
    lololol

Muunkee, RaidByNightOnly and Draqq like this.
  6. _Smarties910_

_Smarties910_ Popular Meeper

nobody is sitting here and wondering why you're gone, stop trying to explain this to us the way you would if you had just divorced our moms.

7. PainCakexx1997

PainCakexx1997 Squirrel Power!

But seriously budd, i hope you decide to come back someday and bring your smile and humor to ;) Great to hear from you again. I am always on teamspeak if you want to talk ;) (aka i have no life what so ever xD )