1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Why I think KingJackson46171 should be unbaned (FYI Just my opinion so plz do not ban me)

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by GuttlessMatthew, Jan 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GuttlessMatthew

GuttlessMatthew Meeper

IGN: kingjackson46171
    Date/Time: 1/10/14
    Reason: X-ray
    Ban Length: Perma Ban
    Staff Member: Sjoeppappentrap

Well kingjackson is a friend of mine. He got me to play Meepcraft and donate for 100,000 Meebles and Prem Rank. He is a very good kid. He hasn't lied to me. So when he says he didn't know x-ray was illegal I think he is telling the truth. We live in a pretty rich town so he can donate more. He told me there was a guy who did X-ray and was perm banned but got off with a 1 week ban. Why cant he get the same punishment. And isn't it enough to wipe his meebles?
    He was pretty upset when he got banned. He was a member who loved this server. If he didn't love it why is he still trying to get unbanned? If he wasn't loyal he would just go to another server.I'm pretty upset he is banned too. If you unban him I'm going to have a talk with him because I don't want him to get banned AGAIN.
    I'm sad he is gone. I just hope someone unbans him. This is why He should be unbanned.

2. MeepStats

MeepStats Legendary Member

You can not appeal for other users.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.