1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Why I Should Be Mod

Discussion in 'Denied' started by jsweval, Feb 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jsweval

jsweval New Meeper

well lets start with contact i dont have skype sorry but i do have email it is [email protected] so just email me.

i am a realy nice person i will encourage players help them with modreqs and many more.

i will also help the owner fuzzlr with making the server better and help other mods.

what are my advantages: well is i am a good builder awesome miner and an awesome architect for houses.

and if players dont follow rules i warn them nicely and then again and then i bann them and report it too you.

i do have expierence actually owning a server yes so i would say thats a lot of expierence.

i am in the centeral time zone so i live in the midwest of united states.

thats it i am looking forward to being a moderator fotr you and jhelping players

2. chaos546

chaos546 Canadian Forums Stalker

Denied. The format is required. Please do not reapply any sooner than in two weeks.

I also suggest, that before you reapply, you:
    - Increase forums and in game activity. Help in /shout, generally be friendly, and work on posting contributive posts on the foruns.
    - Familiarize yourself with our rules ans requirements, such as the format.
    - A potential Helper should at the very least know enough about the server to know that building isn't really anything to do with being a Helper.
    - Ensure you have all the required accounts, as well as a working mic. This means you must have TeamSpeak 3 and Skype.

mrli1 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.