1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Where are you now?

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Metzy, Mar 30, 2020.

1. nhjed

nhjed Celebrity Meeper

insane to think that this post was 3 years ago

what is time?

Every now and again I dream of going back to the early 2010s, listening to EDM & playing Minecraft with few things to worry about.

I’m still premed but now I’m 21 (with more experience and maturity), my 10 year anniversary was in December.

Love, love, love ❤️

~ nhjed

2. MnMnM79

MnMnM79 Celebrity Meeper

When I entered MeepCraft I was a 7th grader in middle school. Thankfully, I am now an operations manager of a successful startup company. I love EDM and want to start playing Minecraft again. I miss everyone, I hope you are all doing well. Godspeed. Just turned 22 a few weeks ago, and I started MeepCraft in 2014, when I was only 13.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2023
  3. SpongeyStar

SpongeyStar Professor in Wumbology

inbetween my 3rd/4th year of software eng because I'm dumb
    but I watched spongebob yesterday so life's good

4. RaidByNightOnly

RaidByNightOnly Celebrity Meeper

Graduated college, now have a job. Only play minecraft on a small server with my friends anymore. Logging in for the nostalgia trip

Daisybelle likes this.
  5. ToonMichaela

ToonMichaela Celebrity Meeper

I thought I'd update this for those few souls still reading this, My work contract recently got extended to undetermined time, I moved to a better place, Finally (though late) working on my driver license and reading back all the names and memories gives me more nostalgia than I thought it would. I do hope everyone is doing well.

(Yes, even everyone that has me ignored, I hope you're doing well <3)

I'll still remember most of the time and people from this server fondly tho, and part of me wishes I could go back to those times and socialize more. I'd say thats my biggest regret, but looking back at the past It's always easier to see mistakes made.

And yes, I thought I'd necro this topic, I'll probably look back in a few months when I suddenly remember, so for anyone seeing this, How about an update from you? how are things? :)

Daisybelle, riri30 and SpongeyStar like this.
  6. Daisybelle

Daisybelle Celebrity Meeper

@nhjed, I remember listening to Britney Spears and playing Free Realms when I was 8 or 9. Those were the days...

@SpongeyStar, hello. It's been 8 years and I saw Meep was back so I thought I'd try to make amends and see what's changed. I'm glad some of you are still here.

SpongeyStar likes this.
  7. SpongeyStar

good to see u too back! hope to see u in game some time soon

8. rAwsondayc

rAwsondayc Celebrity Meeper

Started playing Meep in middle school, and now I'm almost 25.

Quite the experience and the ups and downs I've seen with the server, my life, and lives of people who I played with here and still stay in contact with.

Don't think I've touched MC in years, but someone mentioned Meep and I had to check up.

Feel free to reach out on discord @ dawsoops and say what's up. Hope everyone else grew up and became what they dreamed to be back then.

#BringBackOldSpawn

White Mamba and Adrian like this.
  9. LR_Davius

LR_Davius Celebrity Meeper

Just had my first kid, soon she will be playing Minecraft :)

White Mamba and 2legacybball like this.
  10. 2legacybball

2legacybball Celebrity Meeper

dude no way. i’m having a kid too
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 12, 2023, Original Post Date: Dec 12, 2023 ---
    I joined meepcraft in late 2012. I was 12 years old. I didn’t even have a phone, or any way of accessing these forums. I wanted to be a mod so bad. I snuck on my dads laptop to make a mod application. I got denied. Multiple times… Probably because I was 12.

This community meant a lot to me. It might sound silly, but it taught me how to interact with others. It taught me how to be kind.

Now i’m 23. I’m married to the love of my life. My first child is on the way. I graduated from Florida State with my bachelors in business and i’m going to seminary to become a pastor and share the gospel of Jesus with people all over the world!

fawnmari0 and Adrian like this.
  11. Toostenheimer

Toostenheimer Legendary Meeper

pops in here super late

i'm heading back to college this next january after taking a year off, did a lot of personal work for myself and learned a thing or two. still pursuing my art degree in the hopes of working for an animation or illustration company of sorts and possibly work on my own personal series with some ideas i have on the side.

other than that, i hope everybody here is doing well-ish, hope to see yall again soon

fawnmari0 and Adrian like this.
  12. Akiratohiama

Akiratohiama Celebrity Meeper

Super late.. I didn't know this forum was still active. I'm glad to see it still up and running after many years.

I'm glad for the memories I made back in middle school. I joined when I was 12 years old, and I actually thought a lot of the players were much older than me! Turns out everyone was in the same age range, how funny. :) Glad to see we all are doing well, and have found our place in the world!

As for me, I did continue to do art. I graduated from SCAD in summer of 2023, and currently work as a Story Artist for several companies, short films, and advertising firms. I occasionally also design characters for animation, and work as a recruiter for a indie animation company!

I'd like to think Meepcraft helped me learn a lot of things, and made me really appreciate the memories I had during middle school. I always did rush home from classes to play the server. I went on a crazy path from Meepcraft to designing buildings for Minecraft servers in Highschool / doing some videos for Minecraft Youtube. I think that is what made me evolve into designing environments for animation and games as my secondary focus today.

To anyone out there who still wants to talk, I use Discord and instagram frequently: _olive_tiger on both. :)

13. SpongeyStar

final year this year lets gooooooo

Toostenheimer likes this.
  14. fawnmari0

fawnmari0 Celebrity Meeper

I don't know how to explain how it feels coming here now.

I was 12 years old & in the seventh grade when I first joined MeepCraft living at home with mom & dad, I even had a squeak voice when I was here. I'm 23 now, married, have 2 kids & a mortgage, and a hint of depression haha. I've been in and out of the military for a few years now, and life has been just rolling like a downhill ball, it does NOT stop or slow for ANYTHING - as I'm sure we've all also learned with age.

I'm not sure how things have been for you all in-life, but we've all had quite the history here and hope all is well with everyone. We all had our fights, pettiness, but overall a thrill. MeepCraft had such a professional standpoint on everything, and I think that's what drew us all in, in the first place. For the time period that we were in and the games that were out, Minecraft was still a huge thing and MeepCraft was HUGE. Sad to see the way things have went, but all good things must come to an end.

Just taking a blast to the past, haven't touched MeepCraft in a literal decade. I know this post won't get seen by many, but for those of you who do see it, howdy! I'm not sure if I'll ever get back on here again, or if I do, it'll be in another decade lol. I just wanted to stop by and see how everything was, but thought I'd share that "tingly/nostalgic" feeling you get when you visit your old posts. I hope you ALL are doing great things with your lives, and continue to do great for yourselves. I may not get remembered, but I could care less, if anything I was an annoying pipsqueak at the time. But sheesh, where's the time gone, everyone?