1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Where are you now?

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Metzy, Mar 30, 2020.

1. Miku

Miku One Hell of a Miku Staff Member Mod

But what about the chaotic Zoey

Zoe89 likes this.
  2. Zoe89

Zoe89 ℓιgнтωєιgнт ςяαzу

i’m in my bag hoe bouta move in to uc santa cruz

xtJunior and Miku like this.
  3. xtJunior

xtJunior Unknown Vigilante

ironically with another Emilie :pompous:

Zoe89 likes this.
  4. Captain_Twinkies

Captain_Twinkies Celebrity Meeper

literally everyone doing comp sci degrees in uni

im so proud of us - meepcrafters built different

MeepStats, OKNEM, SpongeyStar and 4 others like this.
  5. minecraftsongs

minecraftsongs Celebrity Meeper

Joined in 2014 as a cringeworthy 12 year old who was too obsessed with what people thought of me. My life was really, really bad back then, and I desperately craved validation from strangers on the internet because I couldn't find any at home. I burdened a LOT of people with my antics and hopefully no one remembers that...

Now, my home situation is better. I live in PA instead of TX, and I'm attending college for pre-veterinary biology studies. I'm nineteen (going on 20 come July, but that's far enough away that I can ignore that), completely disillusioned with life but just as ready to face it. I don't play Minecraft anymore... but sometimes it's fun to revisit the past, I guess. Oh, and I am having my first ever surgery on the thirtieth because I tore some ligaments by falling down a singular stair. Life is good.

6. Summers

Summers Hot Meeper

Still in trash Illinois

Zoe89 and GroovyGrevous like this.
  7. Nager2015

Nager2015 Popular Meeper

Joined Meepcraft when I was about 10 years old in 2012 - played up until about 2017 consistently and easily put thousands of hours of time into the server.

Started medical school last September - love how many others are also trying to pursue a career in medicine or related health sciences!

8. Mindnight_Sword

Mindnight_Sword Celebrity Meeper

I joined in 2013 when I was 15. I went to school for computer science and now I'm working as a software engineer.

SpongeyStar likes this.
  9. Uiopy1

Uiopy1 Celebrity Meeper

Wow I literally can't believe Meepcraft is still around! Joined in Nov. 2012 when I was 11, I forget what the first town I joined was originally called but the name became Origin / Origins in early 2013. In those days I had so much free time, I was probably spending 8 hours a day on Meepcraft once I got home from school and 12hrs+ every day in the summer. So many fond memories of Old Meepcraft, then briefly MeepNetworks, then the Meepcraft Revival, probably played regularly until about 2015/2016, thousands of hours all told. Every time there was a towny reset I always managed to get my hands on the dragon egg and always built my town Clearbanks around one of the strongholds... I remember Fuzzlr making me "Grammar Hero", I remember so many amazing people and having so much fun over the years, they were honestly the happiest years of my childhood probably. How the time flies, it literally feels like yesterday! Now I'm almost 21, in my junior spring at Princeton University pursuing my Bachelors in Politics, and I'm looking at real estate to build my own home and settle down once I graduate.

We really ought to organize a Meep Reunion, put a post up on the forums with a date and time, for like a year and a half so we get all the people who pop in every once in a while, and get everybody together again!

10. PainCakexx1997

PainCakexx1997 Squirrel Power!

Been a wile sins i wrote something, guess it is time for an update. Joined during the first day of Meep-Networks for does that remember that crazy periode. My life was recently turned upside down, still going to the university and working on the side. Hoping to get done with uni bye 2024, but enough about me.

I remember when i joined meepcraft (Meep-Networks), ran the factions part of the server for a wile. It was hollarius how people from towns wouldn't go near that part of the server xD. Still, had a great time working on bough towny and factions for a wile. I miss the good old staff days when we had difficult desicions to make, #hackers. And i miss the community from does days. Hope everyone has gotten further in life and stay safe during these dicy times. :)

P.S feel like my english has gotten worse sins i haven't been using it a lot lately xD

Summers, Zoe89, Sarge926 and 2 others like this.
  11. Ace

Ace Celebrity Meeper

Quite a lot of old people here damn.

For those who don't remember me, I pretty much gave so much cancer to Meep Staff and quite a lot of headache too. I probably owe some of them an apology as well. Maybe even a few players too!

Funnily enough, I am working as a Production Supervisor in a really influential company in Australia and New Zealand. Can't really believe I'd be going down the path of managing people lol. I wasn't exactly happy with how I was progressing in my Comp-Sci career so I decided to pursue management a few years back. I'm currently being trained to step up as a Production Manager when the time comes so it really is a busy time for me. Could barely play any games now at all too lmao. I joined back in early 2013 when I was 15, I am 24 now and currently in the process of helping my girlfriend migrate here in NZ. Time sure does fly.

I also ordered a car which is due to be delivered here in May. Super excited for it as it would be my first brand new car! It's a Toyota Corolla ZR Hybrid. It's such an amazing car when I tried it back in December. It looks like this for those of you who would want to know.

[​IMG]

Anyway, it's been such an amazing time for me these past few years despite this pandemic pretty much shutting most countries down. I hope all of you are doing well and that you are enjoying the things you are doing now - Whatever it may be!
    If you aren't, just keep pushing! It will eventually get better!

Hopefully someone with more influence could schedule a meetup just to hangout for a while. Mid January 2023 perhaps?

If you ever find this here and want to contact me
    Discord: Ace#3428

12. M0W0G

M0W0G Celebrity Meeper

I joined this server in 2015 in the 5th grade. Currently, I am a senior in high school. Just got into my dream college for computer science. Been going hard in the gym for about two years and recently I have gotten into downhill longboarding.

It's crazy how far everyone has come in almost a decade. Our younger selves would be proud. I hope you all have a successful year and achieve what you want.

Zoe89 likes this.
  13. smk

smk Celebrity Meeper

I think I joined meep in 2013 when I was in 7th grade.

I played on this server through some of the worst times of my life and grown a ton. Now I’m a senior in college. While actively playing on meep I had: gotten depressed, lost family members, quit my favorite sport, had my first love, had my first breakup, graduated high school, went through the least social period of my life, followed by my most social period of my life, and now am still tryharding my way through college.

This past week I just started my first internship as a Business consultant helping small businesses from my area with problems they don’t know how to solve. I’ve had 4 interviews over the past two weeks and will have a summer internship lined up shortly. I will graduate after the fall and go on with my life.

This server has certainly been a part of it.

Hope y’all have been well

Sarge926 likes this.
  14. Tody1

Tody1 Celebrity Meeper

Hey buddy :) long time... What happened to meep?

15. White Mamba

White Mamba Celebrity Meeper

7 years. Just got my award!

Hey guys. Tomrex1221 here. Played on Meep early at the start of MeepFactions.
    Im 21 now going to be 22 and i can’t believe I was 14 putting this much effort into a game.
    It was a pleasure. Great time on this server. I was a bit of a asshat and uh no regrets. Shoutout to Erebus45/Josh, Grizz Narralex & Coco sorry I got our base raided because my password was “password”,
    Proud of everyone and their fancy degrees.
    I dropped out of college freshman year, got in trouble with the officers of the law for having marijuana in supposedly large amounts, landed a job in a niche trade of electric motor and pump repair and installs.

if anyone wants to catch up, I don’t really use discord catch me on Instagram & Twitter @UGassBoston shoot me a direct message to catch up.

16. DeadlyPoptartz

DeadlyPoptartz Celebrity Meeper

Wow, it's been a minute.
    Im 20 now, times flown by.
    I cant even remember when I started playing on the server. It seems like forever ago, It had to have been around 2013-2014. My old IGN was Snotrod, I don't even know what it is now.
    Looking back thru this thread has flooded me with some amazing memories of the time I spent with yall, even though I was super cringey lol.
    Ive done alot the last few years, I went from working fast food, to construction, to retail. And now I am studying computer sciences. Ive had a really rough patch the last few years but im still afloat. You all got me thru some rough times growing up and ill never forget it.
    Its been a crazy ride.
    I miss all yall and hope we can somehow catch up, im pretty active on discord and IG.
    My discord is: Khaner#9243
    My IG is: @notconnor1608
    Shoot me a text!

Last edited: Aug 11, 2022
    Sarge926, Ranger0203 and SpongeyStar like this.
  17. Sarge926

Sarge926 Celebrity Meeper

Hope everyone's been well and still pursuing their dreams:)

Started med school last month and it's kicking my butt. Sometimes I wish I was 13 again, kicking butt in the OG terrarium

If there's ever a MeepReunion hit me up, I would be so down!

IFartOnChilren, dragon8877 and Zoe89 like this.
  18. dragon8877

dragon8877 Celebrity Meeper

that does sound like fun, count me in as well

19. triscope

triscope Celebrity Meeper

i was very young when i played meepcraft. so thinks are pretty much the same. lol

20. darkdragonmc

darkdragonmc Celebrity Meeper

I started playing in 2012 when I was 14 (and yes, same pfp) just playing to pass time and really got into meepcraft!

Now at 24, I graduated last year from college and work in the business relations field. I also just got engaged this month and looking forward to what's ahead!
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 20, 2022, Original Post Date: Dec 20, 2022 ---
    I started playing in 2012 when I was 14 (and yes, same pfp) just playing to pass time and really got into meepcraft!

Now at 24, I graduated last year from college and work in the business relations field. I also just got engaged this month and looking forward to what's ahead!