1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: Where are you now?

1. Uiopy1

Uiopy1 Celebrity Meeper

Wow I literally can't believe Meepcraft is still around! Joined in Nov. 2012 when I was 11, I forget what the first town I joined was originally called but the name became Origin / Origins in early 2013. In those days I had so much free time, I was probably spending 8 hours a day on Meepcraft once I got home from school and 12hrs+ every day in the summer. So many fond memories of Old Meepcraft, then briefly MeepNetworks, then the Meepcraft Revival, probably played regularly until about 2015/2016, thousands of hours all told. Every time there was a towny reset I always managed to get my hands on the dragon egg and always built my town Clearbanks around one of the strongholds... I remember Fuzzlr making me "Grammar Hero", I remember so many amazing people and having so much fun over the years, they were honestly the happiest years of my childhood probably. How the time flies, it literally feels like yesterday! Now I'm almost 21, in my junior spring at Princeton University pursuing my Bachelors in Politics, and I'm looking at real estate to build my own home and settle down once I graduate.

We really ought to organize a Meep Reunion, put a post up on the forums with a date and time, for like a year and a half so we get all the people who pop in every once in a while, and get everybody together again!

2. XxNine_TailsxX

XxNine_TailsxX Legendary Meeper

Jokes on you I'm still cringe

3. ToonMichaela

ToonMichaela Celebrity Meeper

I know I'm late to this party, if anyone even remembers Who I am, the last year or so I've been surviving and working. the years before that are... Less exciting to be honest... even pre-covid the systems here are a Mess. (atleast, for me.) I've been living stable for years tho, so no need to worry. I must admit a serious nostalgia feeling hit me, Especially visiting the old (2015 I believe) Tree spawn. thats the first major spawn I really remember. the other one being where ranked people could play cake clicker. (yes I'm going on a nostalgia trip. shush) I've also visited someone else close to my heart I met on meep in real life, and they have also visited me. I won't ever tell who tho. XP

BooBear1227, riri30, Adrian and 2 others like this.
  4. VKL_ReWinDzz

VKL_ReWinDzz Celebrity Meeper

it’s about time :D

5. Oroperion

Oroperion Celebrity Meeper

Hi. I am here. I was here. I am no longer here. Long Live Doomism.

6. Narralex

Narralex Celebrity Meeper

I joined in 2012, and I was SuperMod for a year before I ended up quitting Minecraft in late 2014 I believe. This is my first time back since then. Im not sure what made me think of Meep, but it was great to reminisce on the amazing times I had growing up on this server. I am now 22, living in Minnesota but going to move out to Colorado after I graduate college with a Major in Graphic Design. I'm not sure what made me come back to the forums today, but I just want to say I hope all of you are doing well and I miss you all dearly. It would be great to get a bunch of the OG's online sometime soon to catch up after all these years..

Last edited: Jan 31, 2021
  7. Dart_Knight

Dart_Knight Popular Meeper

Wow, I randomly thought of Meepcraft today and decided to check out forums, pleasantly surprised to see a lot of familiar handles.

According to forums I joined 2013. Recently I’ve been just super busy with interning/work and school. I’m currently in my last year of university studying Computer Science, with a focus in Cyber Security - penetration testing and red teaming.

Hope everyone is doing well.

8. Klitch

Klitch

idk if I responded to this but joined nov 2012 at 13, 21 now 4th year of college majoring in construction mgmt. live in my own apt, bike, climb, beach, music, etc are my fun times. chili’s reigns

9. evilalec555

evilalec555 Celebrity Meeper

I'm still depressed

10. Toostenheimer

Toostenheimer Legendary Meeper

i joined 2012, so I was i think 9 when i joined and I'm now 17 and a senior. school's canceled bc of corona but I'm planning on going to college and study in something for English or in Technology. getting better at art, might go for more online classes in the future for it. been playing more video games and watching more anime on top of more 80's stuff.

life's going pretty good

Last edited: Mar 31, 2020
    Akiratohiama, Adrian, Metzy and 2 others like this.
  11. Homer455

Homer455 Celebrity Meeper

I joined Meepcraft in 7th or 8th grade I believe.

I'm now a sophomore in college, majoring in Criminology and Law Enforcement. 6 more years to gooo..!

Shellcode, Llamazon, shiroppy and 2 others like this.
  12. nhjed

nhjed Celebrity Meeper

insane to think that this post was 3 years ago

what is time?

Every now and again I dream of going back to the early 2010s, listening to EDM & playing Minecraft with few things to worry about.

I’m still premed but now I’m 21 (with more experience and maturity), my 10 year anniversary was in December.

Love, love, love ❤️

~ nhjed

13. White Mamba

White Mamba Celebrity Meeper

7 years. Just got my award!

Hey guys. Tomrex1221 here. Played on Meep early at the start of MeepFactions.
    Im 21 now going to be 22 and i can’t believe I was 14 putting this much effort into a game.
    It was a pleasure. Great time on this server. I was a bit of a asshat and uh no regrets. Shoutout to Erebus45/Josh, Grizz Narralex & Coco sorry I got our base raided because my password was “password”,
    Proud of everyone and their fancy degrees.
    I dropped out of college freshman year, got in trouble with the officers of the law for having marijuana in supposedly large amounts, landed a job in a niche trade of electric motor and pump repair and installs.

if anyone wants to catch up, I don’t really use discord catch me on Instagram & Twitter @UGassBoston shoot me a direct message to catch up.

14. Nager2015

Nager2015 Popular Meeper

Joined Meepcraft when I was about 10 years old in 2012 - played up until about 2017 consistently and easily put thousands of hours of time into the server.

Started medical school last September - love how many others are also trying to pursue a career in medicine or related health sciences!

15. minecraftsongs

minecraftsongs Celebrity Meeper

Joined in 2014 as a cringeworthy 12 year old who was too obsessed with what people thought of me. My life was really, really bad back then, and I desperately craved validation from strangers on the internet because I couldn't find any at home. I burdened a LOT of people with my antics and hopefully no one remembers that...

Now, my home situation is better. I live in PA instead of TX, and I'm attending college for pre-veterinary biology studies. I'm nineteen (going on 20 come July, but that's far enough away that I can ignore that), completely disillusioned with life but just as ready to face it. I don't play Minecraft anymore... but sometimes it's fun to revisit the past, I guess. Oh, and I am having my first ever surgery on the thirtieth because I tore some ligaments by falling down a singular stair. Life is good.

16. KingCuddyHD

KingCuddyHD Celebrity Meeper

Joined back in 2013 when I was 13 or so. Built my first big town in old meep with oldchopper and then moved onto Freyview if anyone remembers it. Now 21 yo.
    Since then I have moved to Australia from England and currently working in a soil testing laboratory on a huge coal mine switching between different projects.
    It’s so cool looking back through all of these messages, I just wish I could do it all again!
    Until next time..

17. dragon8877

dragon8877 Celebrity Meeper

Joined back in 2013(?), now a Full Stack Software Developer and crypto/stock investor.
    Good to see a few familiar faces
    Add me on discord hidingrighthere#9548

Last edited: Jul 21, 2021
  18. matt391416

matt391416 Celebrity Meeper

matt391416 wow what a name 13 year old me chose, now i grad college
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 2, 2021, Original Post Date: Jun 2, 2021 ---
    Legendary name to see from back in the day, cheers

19. Marshy_88

Marshy_88 Celebrity Meeper

I started playing in 7th grade back in early 2015. I still check in every so often and enjoy running into familiar faces. Now I'm almost done my first year of engineering at my top choice university.

Like OrganicTurtles said, it really seemed like everyone was so much older even though we're almost all the same age.

20. Telinus

Telinus Celebrity Meeper

I play League of Legends still lol