1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: Where are you now?

1. Sqreix

Sqreix Celebrity Meeper

I joined Meepcraft back in 2014, I was 12-years-old in 6th grade. I still remember going out of my school every lunch time just to hop on MeepCraft for like 30 minutes in a random computer shop outside the school lol.

I'm currently 18 and currently working as a Production Head of a company in my local city that specializes in esports events nationwide. We basically host events, conventions and tournaments. I'm also about to enter university this school year, planning to take up BS in Computer Science. Aside from that, I'm kind of interested in joining the ROTC.

Oh, and I'm still into anime but got in the kpop wave 4 years ago, hence, the profile picture.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2020
    Shellcode, Llamazon, Metzy and 4 others like this.
  2. PainCakexx1997

PainCakexx1997 Squirrel Power!

work, sleep and work. And repeat.

3. Saiyer

Saiyer Celebrity Meeper

Getting married to Phobo in about two months. It only took forever. :love:

(Also; Doomrunner sends his regards)

4. ryanjman21

ryanjman21 Celebrity Meeper

this thread is soo nostalgic.. Damnnnn

5. PhoenixPuppy

PhoenixPuppy Celebrity Meeper

Man, lots of names on here for sure. How time flys... been a long time since I was an active member of Meep. Got to experience it in it's absolute prime with 1-2000 people on at a time. /Global chat always being spammed lol.

I now teach new employees and compliance courses for a fortune 50 company. Definitely wasn't the plan, took the job to help pay for school while I worked on a degree in criminal justice. I quickly advanced through the company and I now do what I feel I was meant to do. Plus the pay and benefits would be hard to find someone willing to match if I were to go elsewhere.

6. Zoe89

Zoe89 ℓιgнтωєιgнт ςяαzу

applied to many many californian biomed/nanotechnology programs for college next year

i started meepcraft in 5th grade

Last edited: Jan 2, 2021
  7. HotAsianBeans

HotAsianBeans Celebrity Meeper

bet you’re still trash too

Akiratohiama, smk, Mylucky7 and 3 others like this.
  8. 417Mario

417Mario Celebrity Meeper

I joined meep in the summer of 2013, so between 3rd and 4th grade. I am now in 11th grade, so even after all this time, I am still in school, and still have another year and a half of it to go.

9. ProofMan

ProofMan Active Meeper

wtf ur gonna be a vet and ur a furry dude ur gonna be operating on a dog and get a mad hardon i cant trust u with my pets

10. PegasusFirestar

PegasusFirestar Popular Meeper

Not as old as a lot of people on this thread haha, but I joined in 2015 when I was 12 and in 6th grade (if I did the math correctly, no promises). I fell in love with Meep from the start! It was unparalleled by any other server. I loved the community and the atmosphere and how I was able to make some fun friends that I enjoyed spending time with, even if it was through a screen. I took a break once for a while but eventually came back. Then I moved to another state when I was 15. I wasn't ever able to play because I wasn't able to use my computer and I just got so busy with a new school and a new life that I couldn't find the time to play. Since the last time I played, I thought of Meep every now and then and always regretted how I wasn't able to play, and always planned to become active again someday. I really hope I'm able to make it a regular thing because Minecraft and this server specifically was a staple in my later childhood/early teen years and was an outlet for me to forget about real life and immerse myself in a community that was super fun and positive.
    I'm 17 now, a rising senior in high school, and have recently started playing again now that I have a lot more time on my hands (for obvious reasons). I am involved in my school's color guard, which I joined completely on an impulse. I was supposed to start working at Chipotle in March but that has been postponed until who knows how long. In the future, I plan on going to community college for my basic classes and attending a 4-year school. I have no definitive answer to the question "what do you want to be when you grow up," but right now my plan is majoring in psychology and minoring in business to eventually become a high school guidance counselor, with a business degree in case that doesn't work out. But that's subject to change and I'm sure it will. Feel free to offer any advice lmao.
    I think it's amusing that so many previous Meepers have come back at the same time, so I'm glad I came back when I did. I hope to see everyone in-game. What is not amusing, however, is the cringy things I have posted on this site. What's even worse is that I can't seem to stop reading every single post of mine. My sense of humor is so different now, I mean, it's still pretty darn immature (don't be fooled by my grammar, this is simply a facade that will probably literally only last for this post) but nothing like what 12 year-old me thought was funny. It baffles me.
    Anyways, if anyone would like to chat about anything I will be checking forums almost every night and getting on the server whenever I can. Although this could prove to be detrimental to my sleeping schedule as I have only been online from 11pm-2am. I am always open to talking, whether it be to friends or strangers! Love you all :)

Adrian, Pmx728, GroovyGrevous and 3 others like this.
  11. MAZISAWESOME

MAZISAWESOME Celebrity Meeper

Sooo much nostalgia here. I was 13 when i joined meepcraft and now i’m about to turn 19. When i first joined my ign was MAZISAWESOME and at some point i changed it to MazilandingXD because of my friendship with DeerlandingXD. I’m a sophomore in college and majoring in English and i plan to teach at the highschool level while i continue to gradschool for my masters to teach at the college level. I just recently started meep again because of the quarantine and i love seeing how everyone’s doing and catching up since i pretty much grew up on meep with you guys.

12. PuckMiner

PuckMiner Celebrity Meeper

I joined back in 2012 on my first account and was just a pretty lame middle school kid. Meep taught me a lot and I'd like to think it helped partially get me to where I am today.

I'm in college now and couldn't be happier. Since I joined, I have gotten my pilot's license and am now working my dream job in aerospace engineering, optimizing performance of commercial airliners.

13. builderjunkie012

builderjunkie012 Celebrity Meeper

I joined meep in 2012 which would put me at 11 years old.
    I'm graduating college now with a B.S. in physics, and I've accepted an offer to attend graduate school and pursue a Ph.D. in physics. My intended concentration is Atomic, Molecular, and Optical physics.

14. Midnight_Galaxy

Midnight_Galaxy ✧゚・:*Forever Reading *:・゚✧

Hello fellow history student! What area of history do you like best?

15. buttfly29

buttfly29 Popular Meeper

-joined 2014
    -quit 2018
    -shocked meepcraft actually hit 100 players recently
    -nice to see familiar faces :)

GroovyGrevous, Vexmae, Natsu and 3 others like this.
  16. Bob4444444

Bob4444444 Celebrity Meeper

College freshman and arcade attendant extraordinaire.

matt391416, Zoe89, nhjed and 3 others like this.
  17. Joeeeey

Joeeeey Meeper

I joined when I was really young (I don't remember). I am now a sophomore in college studying civil engineering. :)

18. Akiratohiama

Akiratohiama Celebrity Meeper

Super late.. I didn't know this forum was still active. I'm glad to see it still up and running after many years.

I'm glad for the memories I made back in middle school. I joined when I was 12 years old, and I actually thought a lot of the players were much older than me! Turns out everyone was in the same age range, how funny. :) Glad to see we all are doing well, and have found our place in the world!

As for me, I did continue to do art. I graduated from SCAD in summer of 2023, and currently work as a Story Artist for several companies, short films, and advertising firms. I occasionally also design characters for animation, and work as a recruiter for a indie animation company!

I'd like to think Meepcraft helped me learn a lot of things, and made me really appreciate the memories I had during middle school. I always did rush home from classes to play the server. I went on a crazy path from Meepcraft to designing buildings for Minecraft servers in Highschool / doing some videos for Minecraft Youtube. I think that is what made me evolve into designing environments for animation and games as my secondary focus today.

To anyone out there who still wants to talk, I use Discord and instagram frequently: _olive_tiger on both. :)

19. Ace

Ace Celebrity Meeper

Quite a lot of old people here damn.

For those who don't remember me, I pretty much gave so much cancer to Meep Staff and quite a lot of headache too. I probably owe some of them an apology as well. Maybe even a few players too!

Funnily enough, I am working as a Production Supervisor in a really influential company in Australia and New Zealand. Can't really believe I'd be going down the path of managing people lol. I wasn't exactly happy with how I was progressing in my Comp-Sci career so I decided to pursue management a few years back. I'm currently being trained to step up as a Production Manager when the time comes so it really is a busy time for me. Could barely play any games now at all too lmao. I joined back in early 2013 when I was 15, I am 24 now and currently in the process of helping my girlfriend migrate here in NZ. Time sure does fly.

I also ordered a car which is due to be delivered here in May. Super excited for it as it would be my first brand new car! It's a Toyota Corolla ZR Hybrid. It's such an amazing car when I tried it back in December. It looks like this for those of you who would want to know.

[​IMG]

Anyway, it's been such an amazing time for me these past few years despite this pandemic pretty much shutting most countries down. I hope all of you are doing well and that you are enjoying the things you are doing now - Whatever it may be!
    If you aren't, just keep pushing! It will eventually get better!

Hopefully someone with more influence could schedule a meetup just to hangout for a while. Mid January 2023 perhaps?

If you ever find this here and want to contact me
    Discord: Ace#3428

20. PainCakexx1997

PainCakexx1997 Squirrel Power!

Been a wile sins i wrote something, guess it is time for an update. Joined during the first day of Meep-Networks for does that remember that crazy periode. My life was recently turned upside down, still going to the university and working on the side. Hoping to get done with uni bye 2024, but enough about me.

I remember when i joined meepcraft (Meep-Networks), ran the factions part of the server for a wile. It was hollarius how people from towns wouldn't go near that part of the server xD. Still, had a great time working on bough towny and factions for a wile. I miss the good old staff days when we had difficult desicions to make, #hackers. And i miss the community from does days. Hope everyone has gotten further in life and stay safe during these dicy times. :)

P.S feel like my english has gotten worse sins i haven't been using it a lot lately xD

Summers, Zoe89, Sarge926 and 2 others like this.