1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: Where are you now?

1. JumboAce

JumboAce Celebrity Meeper

jeez I'm seeing some throwback names in here lol

always occasionally checked this website, but it blows my mind that I joined this server 9 years ago while I was living in Algeria. Currently in my second year at university.

hope everyone is well

Edited to add my discord for anyone that knew me, I'm still pretty active on there

@Imad#9836

2. Sarge926

Sarge926 Celebrity Meeper

I joined in 2013 and made quite a name for myself in PVP and mischievous economy related endeavors. I believe that I quit playing seriously in 2016. However, the wonderful memories have not been forgotten. I was prompted to revisit the forums today as a product of looking back at my old YouTube videos, leading me to my goofy "trailers" I made for Meepcraft.

Simple times. Every day, I would come back from high school and make a beeline straight to my computer to continue whatever project I was invested in for Meepcraft.

Since I quit Meep, I've worked as an EMT, a Clinical Research Intern in a level 1 trauma bay, a hospice care volunteer, and an undergraduate researcher exploring the reward pathways in mice. Oh, and I also finally got a girlfriend. Furthermore, I will be graduating with a bachelors in Neuroscience in April and will be applying to medical school this year to pursue my dreams of practicing in a trauma or neuro oriented field.

As exciting and accomplished as this may sound, it still doesn't beat playing Meepcraft in 2014 as a high schooler and killing PVP players to sell their god armor, attending Fuzzlr's budder drop parties, IFOC's PvP tourneys, getting stuck on the grueling lava portion of the city parkour, and building up wealth for a town.

3. Mylucky7

Mylucky7 Celebrity Meeper

I'd been with Meep for absolutely years, it brought me, Davvers101 and Zachforfun123 (Lzk) hours of fun. We loved it and I couldn't even start to name the number of people who we had fun with.

I'm a 2nd Year uni student doing Politics, Philosophy and Economics, I've found myself doing lots of random things in life from travelling, to working in the UK Parliament.

Davvers is a 2nd year engineering student who's a bit of a home bird really, but he's gonna do really well in life!

Zachforfun is 1st year computer science student now, I think he's just making the most of life in his first year - why not? not sure if many of you will have seen us on together, but we used to be best friends irl then he moved away when we started playing meep. weirdly enough, the last time I saw him, I was travelling in Turkey and I ended up meeting him in Istanbul, I hadn't seen him in years then I meet him on the other side of Europe, very weird.

I wish you and your fams all the best in the world.

4. iiTzJDL

iiTzJDL Legendary Meeper

i am at home

5. thebeast009

thebeast009 Celebrity Meeper

I joined during the summer of 2012 with a few friends irl. Never played a PC game in my life and got hooked immediately. They grew up and moved on after a year, and I was on my PC too much. Hell, the kid who introduced me to Meepcraft thinks my parents hate him (they might). If I never joined this server, my life would be in a COMPLETELY different place right now. Maybe better, maybe worse, but I can't change anything now. It was an escape, to say the least. An alternative to my horrible social life during those years. Meepcraft helped me meet a lot of new friends and great people that I am forever grateful for. It also ignited a passion for competitive gaming, as I've played many games at a semi-professional level (CS:GO, Overwatch, Fortnite, and now Valorant). I'm also in my sophomore year in college as a Computer Science major. I still get this blast of nostalgia every once in a while, so I'm glad I saw this thread. I still remember a lot of you guys in here (SSSoul, Ifartonchildren, survivingsword11, nhjed, etc.). If anyone ever wants to catch up, message me on discord.

discord: chips#5017

matt391416, Shellcode, Adrian and 5 others like this.
  6. Darke_Amethyst

Darke_Amethyst Legendary Meeper

I joined Meep in 2014, when I was 14.
    Haven't been on much since 2017, but I pop on forums now and again.

I never actually finished highschool, I just started working instead. Helped build some apartment complexes away from home. Quit that.
    Spent about a year doing roofing, Siding, paint, drywall & general construction stuff.
    Moved out of state like, 4 months ago.
    I now drive diesel trucks, carrying heavy equipment or building material.

Found a couple who retired in their late 20's, & they have taken me under their wing.
    I'm working on retiring by age 25, so I can actually be with the family I'll have in the future.
    Life is good, & I am grateful.

7. Killer2themx

Killer2themx Celebrity Meeper

Oh boy, just decided to hop on tonight for some good ol' memories, good timing to join the convo I suppose. I joined back in 2012 when I was in 5th grade. Currently about to finish my freshman year in college, mainly just trying my keep my GPA up for transferring this coming year. Looking to get into one of the target schools for finance, but we'll see what happens. On the side I've been mainly running a small fund, rowing, and trying to break into competitive chess. Anyone else looking at the finance route?

8. Thee Boss

Thee Boss Celebrity Meeper

I joined in 2013 as a socially awkward 11 year old just starting middle school.

still pretty awkward but I’m an international Taekwondo fighter and pretty close to competing for the senior Romanian national team. Also a few months till I graduate high school.

9. PeriHeika

PeriHeika Celebrity Meeper

you will be ok! you're still a baby in my eyes and you always will be

you literally could have said anything more interesting I hate people like you

20 yo now who wound up as a history major in ROTC. I have a contract with the NG and I'd like to pursue a teaching degree after I graduate. I find myself being a lifeguard over the summers. I'm really into kpop these days too.

10. Captain_Twinkies

Captain_Twinkies Celebrity Meeper

literally everyone doing comp sci degrees in uni

im so proud of us - meepcrafters built different

MeepStats, OKNEM, SpongeyStar and 4 others like this.
  11. KlutchDecals

KlutchDecals The Real Ironman Elder

Just reading the names through this thread brings back so many crazy fun memories. Miss yall. <3

2legacybball, Zoe89, OKNEM and 4 others like this.
  12. RaidByNightOnly

RaidByNightOnly Celebrity Meeper

Currently finishing up my junior year of college. I remember discussing this server in 8th grade woah. Nice to see everyone still around!!

13. SX1

SX1 Celebrity Meeper

Man its been a long time. I joined in 2013 and joined forums later that year. Its great to see some names I recognize still hanging around here, even if I bet anyone still remembers me. I remember doing some fun things like testing ice Park our, playing that Halo mini game, and having fun with spleef tournaments.

my favorite memory is still pissing off @7acespade in his pokemon showdown tournament. Using thunder with snorlax instead of thunderpunch. At the time I didnt realize the difference between attack and sp.attack. Still keeping his snorehax medal with pride.

Working now as a maitanence lead at my job. Some nights are fun and other nights are hell. Despite a long shift life isn't to bad atm.

Reason I log into forums anymore is looking back at all the cringe posts I've made. damn

smk, 7acespade, BooBear1227 and 4 others like this.
  14. ProofMan

ProofMan Active Meeper

i am iatemyfriends and i joined in november 2012 and i was 11 years old and i got staff when i was like 13 and hot asian beans called me a little shit in nice words. there is a big difference now and the person i used to be as i am now 19

i am a sophmore at university of ottawa for polisci

15. builderjunkie012

builderjunkie012 Celebrity Meeper

I joined meep on March 3rd, 2012. I was 11 (10? I'm too lazy to actually check) at the time and just finishing 7th or 8th grade. Fast forward to today, I've since graduated college with a B.S. in Physics and have started the grind towards a PhD, specialization in AMO physics.

Edit: I just realized that I have God-Tier memory and this is my second post in this thread

Last edited: Sep 23, 2020
  16. K9_Caper

K9_Caper Celebrity Meeper

Hello I'm K9, I'm 19 and I joined meep in summer 2012. I just finished my oNlInE cLaSsEs for freshmen year of college and am now officially on summer break.

Seeing how we'll all be indoors for a while, I started playing minecraft again. I'm having a lot of fun playing on a star-wars themed server with nations and settlements. Playing here reminded me of meep, and how dozens of players would invest time and resources into making these grandiose, large-scale towns all in survival. That's why I came here to make a post.

I miss all of you. If anyone wants to join me on this server, lmk if you're interested. It has a solid, friendly community, and is completely unmodded (meaning you can fly ships and explore planets and stuff without mods). My discord is K9_Caper#8578. I don't mean to advertise in any sense, I just wanted to make a post about where I am now, and if anyone wants to join me in building some cool shit.

Anyways, it's good to see a lot of familiar people on here. I'll be playing meep more too, boomoo mostly lol.

Cheers to all of you! Hope you guys are doing well :)

Last edited: Jun 7, 2020
  17. Minydragon3

Minydragon3 Popular Meeper

I believe I joined in 2014 possibly 2013 but I'm really not sure, my ign is now Minyyyy. I am a senior in high school taking all college classes at my nearby community college for free to save money and hopefully graduate from college a year early. I am majoring in Mathematics. Because of this damn virus I won't be getting the same senior experience and may not even be getting a graduation ceremony. I've been working in retail and babysitting over the past few years. I'm planning to move out by the end of this year and after I get my diploma get a job as a bank teller. I recently got on again playing with old friends after about 4 years and its nice to see familiar people again.

I apologize for my signature, I am just now seeing it after posting. I am honestly embarrassed. No I do not hate almost everyone.

18. Jackl01

Jackl01 Celebrity Meeper

I joined in 2012 when I was 13. I recently turned 21 and study a Bachelor of Teaching and I major in English and History. I also sell designer sunglasses, but Covid really stuffed all that up. :shifty:

19. fasehed

fasehed Celebrity Meeper

I joined in 2013, brand new to minecraft got stuck in the old /warp towny and couldn't figure out how to do anything almost quit then @HazTheMan99 took me under his wing for some reason. I was in like 5th or 6th grade back then, now I'm getting ready to go college for Architecture. This server was extremely important in my life and created some of my fondest memories, met so many great people.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2020
  20. Epicdude141

Epicdude141 Celebrity Meeper

I joined in 2012 like the rest of you geezers. Back then I was just like 11 finishing fifth grade, now I'm a freshman cyber security major.