1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: Where are you now?

1. Qaztar

Qaztar Celebrity Meeper

Joined Meepcraft in third grade, now about to graduate high school. How the time flies!

2. Skaros123

Skaros123 Otaku Wooden Hoe

Just finished my Bachelor's in Chemical Engineering. Preparing for a 1 year Master's Program starting this fall :)

3. legendcaleb

legendcaleb Celebrity Meeper

You banned me for xray in 2012 I will never forgive you

4. ImNotBlonde

ImNotBlonde Celebrity Meeper

Reading this thread was so nice!! I started playing when I was like 15/16 I think? I’m 24 now! I live in Los Angeles and I’m an accountant ! I love counting math and that’s what I do <3 so lovely to see these familiar faces

Last edited: Nov 12, 2020
  5. Kling

Kling Break blocks not hearts

Joined 2012, 22 now. 1 child, building house when the right land shows, finishing diploma, self employed, no debt, life’s great. Much love to you all and a hope next year is better for everyone.

OKNEM, dragon8877, ENIbeast and 8 others like this.
  6. nhjed

nhjed Celebrity Meeper

hellloooo

I was 11 when I joined now I’m 18. right now I’m looking back at all the ridiculous stuff ive said on these forums lmao

I’m actually majoring in Biology and I’m a certified pre medical student.

i miss and love all of you

7. n00bslayer_99

n00bslayer_99 i like kebab

I love this thread, every few months I stop by to catch up on it and reminisce about my time with all these people I hadn't thought of in years.

Surprisingly, I haven't become a real life scammer haha. Currently working part-time on a ferry crossing the Baltic Sea while I study fashion design.

8. PuppyChuppy

PuppyChuppy Celebrity Meeper

I don't know if anyone remembers me or not lol but now and then the memory comes around of Towny in this server. This was such a huge part of my life, taught me quite a bit. Believe it or not. I learned how to pay rent from having a town. The idea of you have to grind to get enough to support your town, or it's lost got me a head start on life on a goal to maximize my revenue so I won't ever be in that position. I'm currently 22, married to a beautiful wife and on my way to becoming a sworn police officer in FL. I hope you are all doing well and thank you for helping shape me and my future. PuppyEmpire forever!

Last edited: Jun 29, 2021
  9. 2klassy

2klassy Celebrity Meeper

Aye nice thread!
    I joined meep back when it was only a few months old. Fuzzlr was online regularly, and times were way better. I think joined like Jan/Feb 2012. I was a wee lad at the age of 13. Now I'm 22 and I almost am done with my Bachelors in Business Entrepreneurship! Right now college and work are destroying me mentally and physically. I work full time to pay my mortgage and other bills, and I go to college full time. *Next semester is my last though!!!* Graduating 2021!

After college I have aspirations of opening a video game lounge here in Arizona. The prime focus would be to create an awesome community and a safe spot for anyone and everyone to game how they please. Everything from PC and Xbox/Playstation gaming to Tabletop/card games. It's honestly still just huge dreams, but hopefully I can develop a great business plan after college, so I can present it to some investors. Anyways wish me luck everyone!

In all honesty, Meep was a big influence in my early days. I think everyone can agree that we all made some great friends here. I honestly think about the good old meepcraft days often. I was there for so much of Meep history, and I am real glad to dweeb out with so many cool friends back in the day. I miss all the good times I had building towns, pvping, playing minigames, and I think we can all agree we've all ran in circles just talking in chat endlessly way too many times. This was a great server! I'll be sad to see it die if it was ever to come to that. Meepcraft will forever have a place in my memories of childhood.

PS: little intoxicated typing this so grammar might be crap. Also hmu if yall are playing other games! I nerd out on world of warcraft, call of duty, league of legends, and I still play minecraft occasionally!

10. XxNine_TailsxX

XxNine_TailsxX Legendary Meeper

Joined September 10th 2012, I have no idea why I remember the exact date but I always have. I just turned 13 at the time and now I'm a 19 year old pre-vet student. I work at a bowling alley in Los Angeles and get to meet a lot of cool celebrities like Will Smith and Jason Mamoa. I play a lot of league because I hate my life and I achievement hunt on steam. Feel free to add me on discord if you want to catch up Tails#0632 : )

11. SSSoul

SSSoul Celebrity Meeper

I joined when I was 12, back in 7th grade.
    19 now, funny how fast things went by and am a sophomore in college.

12. MnMnM79

MnMnM79 Celebrity Meeper

When I entered MeepCraft I was a 7th grader in middle school. Thankfully, I am now an operations manager of a successful startup company. I love EDM and want to start playing Minecraft again. I miss everyone, I hope you are all doing well. Godspeed. Just turned 22 a few weeks ago, and I started MeepCraft in 2014, when I was only 13.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2023
  13. rAwsondayc

rAwsondayc Celebrity Meeper

I joined Meepcraft in 2013. At the time I was in 8th grade and doing random 15 year old stuff. Now I'm 22, Got my High School diploma, gotten an Associates in Science at community college, and am a senior at Old Dominion University where I'll be receiving my Bachelors in Computer Science. Haven't played Meep in years, but got a new computer in August so I got back into video games over quarantine. Meep was my coping mechanism for years, after my father passed Meep gave me some of my greatest friends online that I still play games with. From becoming staff to losing staff and then becoming staff here again, I was given a sense of commitment for something I really enjoyed early on in life, which led to me pursuing a career I wanted rather than one I needed. Thanks to everyone who impacted me. If you havent heard from me in a while, hit me up on Discord Dawson#0757

Yours Truly,
    rAwsondayc

14. CrythSpeedy

CrythSpeedy Celebrity Meeper

I joined about a week after getting Minecraft itself, so about October 2013 (though /seen lies about it :( ). I was 10 at the time, meaning I was only around 12-13 when i became a helper. I'm 17 now, a junior (about to be a senior) in high school. I originally was going to study architecture (largely because of Meep) but have been trying to move towards a science (mostly since I'm very academic). Currently, my intention is to become a civil engineer with a focus in structural. A degree in applied physics was also on the table, but an engineering degree just seems more versatile. I absolutely love history and Spanish, and would love to minor (or even double major) in at least one of them, but am not sure I'll have enough time in college.

That's me currently, but here's a separate section for my appreciation of Meep:

I grew up the youngest of four kids. My parents had a terrible marriage, and, as the youngest, I felt it was my responsibility to keep it together. I was homeschooled, so trying to support my parents as an 11 year old kinda absorbed my entire life. It took me a couple months to work up the courage (even though my family was more than financially capable), but I finally asked my parents to buy Minecraft. Meep was my only social refuge, and really helped me develop my interests and learn how to interact with people. It really helped me build my confidence when I went into public school in 8th grade to know that I had a community of hundreds behind me. In the middle of 8th grade, my parents separated, but Meep allowed me to relieve a lot of the stress of it. I lost my dad and sister in the divorce, and to some extent one of my brothers, but was able to fall back on dozens of online friends. I ended up moving around 2,000 miles at the end of freshman year. When I arrived to my new school (a magnet school full of peabrains who thought they were better than everyone else) I stopped playing as much (because of the insane amount of busy work, despite not learning anything actually interesting or useful), which is one of my biggest regrets. I lost a lot of confidence when I disconnected from Meep, and generally became a less secure person. I'm trying to reconnect to some of those old friends now, because even if we were never close, there's something about sharing this server as your childhood that bonds you incorruptibly.

Thanks everyone who has ever played with me, directly or indirectly. You helped me through some hard times.

15. LargeUnit

LargeUnit Celebrity Meeper

hi. I’m largeunit. I joined Meepcraft in 2013 when I was 11/12 under the name toadonkey55 since most of my school friends were playing on here. It was the first server I ever played on and my favourite server. At some point I changed my name and I have been under this name since. I am 19 now and I am in university for math.

16. GroovyGrevous

GroovyGrevous Break hearts not blocks

Well thats a lot of oldies :)
    I joined mid-June of 2012 when I was 12, which was my second year of learning English. Now I'm 20 and a student (Tourism-Museology) with plans to possibly get in another university to study Physical Education. I have also picked up freestyle wrestling since 2013 and have competed a few times in national level.
    I'm still a noob when it comes to English!

17. Llamazon

Llamazon Celebrity Meeper

I joined in 2012 so I've been here for 8 years (since I was 10 y/o). I usually check in on forums and the server like once a year because meep was a really big part of my life and it's fun to go back for the nostalgia (especially during lockdown lol). I wouuulddd be in my 4th quarter of my senior year of high school, but my school kinda just gave up because of corona and let all of the seniors graduate early. I plan to go to college for a B.S. in Environmental Science. Idk what job I'm gonna get from that, but I think it's more important to study what you like instead of what would get you the most money. So yeah, it's good to be back :)

18. SpongeyStar

SpongeyStar Professor in Wumbology

inbetween my 3rd/4th year of software eng because I'm dumb
    but I watched spongebob yesterday so life's good

19. ToonMichaela

ToonMichaela Celebrity Meeper

For any of the older players (around the 2014 era of playing and all) Can we all agree that, looking back at our youth self is pretty cringe...?

20. LR_Davius

LR_Davius Celebrity Meeper

I started playing on Meepcraft when I was around 13/14 with no friends and I played nonstop for many years. I’m now graduating this summer from the University of Florida with degrees in political science and history and am pursuing either teaching or law school/MA programs in political science. It was awesome reading how all y’all are doing and I’m glad everyone seems to be doing great :)