1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

What's your personality?

Discussion in 'Other' started by Toostenheimer, Feb 13, 2016.

1. Airzos

Airzos Popular Meeper

I can't say I fully understand what a lot of these mean, but this is what I got.

Strength of individual traits:
    Introverted: 77%
    Oberservant: 51%
    Thinking: 55%
    Judging: 56%
    Turbulent: 87%
    Role: Sentinel
    Strategy: Constant Improvement

The ISTJ personality type is thought to be the most abundant, making up around 13% of the population. Their defining characteristics of integrity, practical logic and tireless dedication to duty make ISTJs a vital core to many families, as well as organizations that uphold traditions, rules and standards, such as law offices, regulatory bodies and military. People with the ISTJ personality type enjoy taking responsibility for their actions, and take pride in the work they do – when working towards a goal, ISTJs hold back none of their time and energy completing each relevant task with accuracy and patience.

I am the worlds biggest procrastinator so I don't understand why I am an ISTJ.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2016
    Rowena_Ravenclaw likes this.
  2. FatIsNoob

FatIsNoob Celebrity Meeper

"The Protagonist" (ENFJ-A)

Extraverted:
    62%
    Intuitive: 54%
    Feeling: 59%
    Judging: 54%
    Assertive: 63%

Role: Diplomat
    Strategy: People Mastery

"ENFJs are natural-born leaders, full of passion and charisma. Forming around two percent of the population, they are oftentimes our politicians, our coaches and our teachers, reaching out and inspiring others to achieve and to do good in the world. With a natural confidence that begets influence, ENFJs take a great deal of pride and joy in guiding others to work together to improve themselves and their community."

https://www.16personalities.com/enfj-personality

Honestly, LOL

3. Llamazon

Llamazon Celebrity Meeper

i already know im introverted without taking a test

4. DarkKnight49x

DarkKnight49x ⏦ ❀ The True Dark Knight ❀ ⏦

MEDIATOR (INFP-A)
    EXTRAVERTED: 29%
    INTROVERTED: 71%
    INTUITIVE: 66%
    OBSERVANT: 34%
    THINKING: 42%FEELING: 58%
    JUDGING: 47%
    PROSPECTING: 53%
    ASSERTIVE: 52%
    TURBULENT: 48%

Literally me
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 25, 2016, Original Post Date: Feb 25, 2016 ---
    "People who share the INFP personality type are proud of this quality, and rightly so, but not everyone understands the drive behind these feelings, and it can lead to isolation."
    Even more me
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 25, 2016 ---
    "INFPs share a sincere belief in the idea of relationships – that two people can come together and make each other better and happier than they were alone, and they will take great efforts to show support and affection in order to make this ideal a reality."
    No

Rowena_Ravenclaw and 2leah2 like this.
  5. 2leah2

2leah2 Celebrity Meeper

lol i tried again and this is what i got:
    INFJ Personality, the advocate.
    Introverted: 84%,
    Intuitive: 58%,
    Feeling: 100%,
    Judging: 56%,
    Turbulent: 66%.

INFJs indeed share a very unique combination of traits: though soft-spoken, they have very strong opinions and will fight tirelessly for an idea they believe in. They are decisive and strong-willed, but will rarely use that energy for personal gain – INFJs will act with creativity, imagination, conviction and sensitivity not to create advantage, but to create balance. Egalitarianism and karma are very attractive ideas to INFJs, and they tend to believe that nothing would help the world so much as using love and compassion to soften the hearts of tyrants.

INFJs find it easy to make connections with others, and have a talent for warm, sensitive language, speaking in human terms, rather than with pure logic and fact. It makes sense that their friends and colleagues will come to think of them as quiet Extroverted types, but they would all do well to remember that INFJs need time alone to decompress and recharge, and to not become too alarmed when they suddenly withdraw. INFJs take great care of other’s feelings, and they expect the favor to be returned – sometimes that means giving them the space they need for a few days.

Tbh this suits me more than Mediator lol

6. legendcaleb

legendcaleb Celebrity Meeper

ENFP- The Campaigner

The ENFP personality is a true free spirit. They are often the life of the party, but unlike Explorers, they are less interested in the sheer excitement and pleasure of the moment than they are in enjoying the social and emotional connections they make with others. Charming, independent, energetic and compassionate, the 7% of the population that they comprise can certainly be felt in any crowd.

[​IMG]
    You Can Change the World With Just an Idea
    More than just sociable people-pleasers though, ENFPs, like all their Diplomat cousins, are shaped by their Intuitive (N) quality, allowing them to read between the lines with curiosity and energy. They tend to see life as a big, complex puzzle where everything is connected – but unlike Analysts, who tend to see that puzzle as a series of systemic machinations, ENFPs see it through a prism of emotion, compassion and mysticism, and are always looking for a deeper meaning.

ENFPs are fiercely independent, and much more than stability and security, they crave creativity and freedom.
    Many other types are likely to find these qualities irresistible, and if they've found a cause that sparks their imagination, ENFPs will bring an energy that oftentimes thrusts them into the spotlight, held up by their peers as a leader and a guru – but this isn't always where independence-loving ENFPs want to be. Worse still if they find themselves beset by the administrative tasks and routine maintenance that can accompany a leadership position. ENFPs' self-esteem is dependent on their ability to come up with original solutions, and they need to know that they have the freedom to be innovative – they can quickly lose patience or become dejected if they get trapped in a boring role.

Don't Lose That 'Little Spark of Madness'
    Luckily, ENFPs know how to relax, and they are perfectly capable of switching from a passionate, driven idealist in the workplace to that imaginative and enthusiastic free spirit on the dance floor, often with a suddenness that can surprise even their closest friends. Being in the mix also gives them a chance to connect emotionally with others, giving them cherished insight into what motivates their friends and colleagues. They believe that everyone should take the time to recognize and express their feelings, and their empathy and sociability make that a natural conversation topic.

The ENFP personality type needs to be careful, however – if they rely too much on their intuition, assume or anticipate too much about a friend's motivations, they can misread the signals and frustrate plans that a more straightforward approach would have made simple. This kind of social stress is the bugbear that keeps harmony-focused Diplomats awake at night. ENFPs are very emotional and sensitive, and when they step on someone's toes, they both feel it.

ENFPs will spend a lot of time exploring social relationships, feelings and ideas before they find something that really rings true. But when they finally do find their place in the world, their imagination, empathy and courage are likely to produce incredible results.

https://www.16personalities.com/enfp-personality

7. SirCallow

SirCallow Legendary Meeper

ENFP PERSONALITY (“THE CAMPAIGNER”)
    Extraverted 76%
    Intuitive 79%
    Feeling 84%
    Prospecting 94%
    Turbulent 60%

I just took this last night so I already knew my scores. Surprisingly accurate quiz imo.

8. ToonMichaela

ToonMichaela Celebrity Meeper

9. Toostenheimer

Toostenheimer Legendary Meeper

uh
    it's broken

10. _MacintoshWave_

_MacintoshWave_ Celebrity Meeper

11. superbros1211

superbros1211 Most Popular Meeper

12. LilTheBae

LilTheBae Popular Meeper

Personality Type: Advocate

Extraverted: 33%
    Introverted: 66%
    Intuituve: 56%
    Observant: 44%
    Thinking: 34%
    Feeling: 66%
    Judging: 67%
    Prospecting: 33%
    Assertive: 28%
    Turbulent: 72%

13. LadyCassandra

LadyCassandra Rebel Angel Warrior | Sweet Baby Child

Screen Shot 2016-02-29 at 7.27.35 PM.png
    INFP personalities are true idealists, always looking for the hint of good in even the worst of people and events, searching for ways to make things better. While they may be perceived as calm, reserved, or even shy, INFPs have an inner flame and passion that can truly shine. Comprising just 4% of the population, the risk of feeling misunderstood is unfortunately high for the INFP personality type – but when they find like-minded people to spend their time with, the harmony they feel will be a fountain of joy and inspiration.

[​IMG]
    Being a part of the Diplomat (NF) personality group, INFPs are guided by their principles, rather than by logic (Analysts), excitement (Explorers), or practicality (Sentinels). When deciding how to move forward, they will look to honor, beauty, morality and virtue – INFPs are led by the purity of their intent, not rewards and punishments. People who share the INFP personality type are proud of this quality, and rightly so, but not everyone understands the drive behind these feelings, and it can lead to isolation.

All that is gold does not glitter; not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither; deep roots are not reached by the frost.

J. R. R. Tolkien
    We Know What We Are, but Know Not What We May Be
    At their best, these qualities enable INFPs to communicate deeply with others, easily speaking in metaphors and parables, and understanding and creating symbols to share their ideas. The strength of this intuitive communication style lends itself well to creative works, and it comes as no surprise that many famous INFPs are poets, writers and actors. Understanding themselves and their place in the world is important to INFPs, and they explore these ideas by projecting themselves into their work.

INFPs have a talent for self-expression, revealing their beauty and their secrets through metaphors and fictional characters.
    INFPs’ ability with language doesn’t stop with their native tongue, either – as with most people who share the Diplomat personality types, they are considered gifted when it comes to learning a second (or third!) language. Their gift for communication also lends itself well to INFPs’ desire for harmony, a recurring theme with Diplomats, and helps them to move forward as they find their calling.

Listen to Many People, but Talk to Few
    Unlike their Extraverted cousins though, INFPs will focus their attention on just a few people, a single worthy cause – spread too thinly, they’ll run out of energy, and even become dejected and overwhelmed by all the bad in the world that they can’t fix. This is a sad sight for INFPs’ friends, who will come to depend on their rosy outlook.

If they are not careful, INFPs can lose themselves in their quest for good and neglect the day-to-day upkeep that life demands. INFPs often drift into deep thought, enjoying contemplating the hypothetical and the philosophical more than any other personality type. Left unchecked, INFPs may start to lose touch, withdrawing into "hermit mode", and it can take a great deal of energy from their friends or partner to bring them back to the real world.

Luckily, like the flowers in spring, INFP’s affection, creativity, altruism and idealism will always come back, rewarding them and those they love perhaps not with logic and utility, but with a world view that inspires compassion, kindness and beauty wherever they go.

Last edited: Feb 29, 2016
  14. metr0n0me

metr0n0me Legendary Meeper

Introverted: 97%
    Observant: 61%
    Thinking: 61%
    Judging: 66%
    Turbulent: 59%

ISTJ: The Logistician

The ISTJ personality type is thought to be the most abundant, making up around 13% of the population. Their defining characteristics of integrity, practical logic and tireless dedication to duty make ISTJs a vital core to many families, as well as organizations that uphold traditions, rules and standards, such as law offices, regulatory bodies and military. People with the ISTJ personality type enjoy taking responsibility for their actions, and take pride in the work they do – when working towards a goal, ISTJs hold back none of their time and energy completing each relevant task with accuracy and patience.

[​IMG]
    ISTJs don't make many assumptions, preferring instead to analyze their surroundings, check their facts and arrive at practical courses of action. ISTJ personalities are no-nonsense, and when they've made a decision, they will relay the facts necessary to achieve their goal, expecting others to grasp the situation immediately and take action. ISTJs have little tolerance for indecisiveness, but lose patience even more quickly if their chosen course is challenged with impractical theories, especially if they ignore key details – if challenges becomes time-consuming debates, ISTJs can become noticeably angry as deadlines tick nearer.

Associate With Those of Good Quality if You Esteem Your Reputation...
    When ISTJs say they are going to get something done, they do it, meeting their obligations no matter the personal cost, and they are baffled by people who don't hold their own word in the same respect. Combining laziness and dishonesty is the quickest way to get on ISTJs' bad side. Consequently, people with the ISTJ personality type often prefer to work alone, or at least have their authority clearly established by hierarchy, where they can set and achieve their goals without debate or worry over other's reliability.

ISTJs have sharp, fact-based minds, and prefer autonomy and self-sufficiency to reliance on someone or something. Dependency on others is often seen by ISTJs as a weakness, and their passion for duty, dependability and impeccable personal integrity forbid falling into such a trap.

This sense of personal integrity is core to ISTJs, and goes beyond their own minds – ISTJ personalities adhere to established rules and guidelines regardless of cost, reporting their own mistakes and telling the truth even when the consequences for doing so could be disastrous. To ISTJs, honesty is far more important than emotional considerations, and their blunt approach leaves others with the false impression that ISTJs are cold, or even robotic. People with this type may struggle to express emotion or affection outwardly, but the suggestion that they don't feel, or worse have no personality at all, is deeply hurtful.

...For It Is Better to Be Alone Than in Bad Company
    ISTJs' dedication is an excellent quality, allowing them to accomplish much, but it is also a core weakness that less scrupulous individuals take advantage of. ISTJs seek stability and security, considering it their duty to maintain a smooth operation, and they may find that their coworkers and significant others shift their responsibilities onto them, knowing that they will always take up the slack. ISTJs tend to keep their opinions to themselves and let the facts do the talking, but it can be a long time before observable evidence tells the whole story.

ISTJs need to remember to take care of themselves – their stubborn dedication to stability and efficiency can compromise those goals in the long term as others lean ever-harder on them, creating an emotional strain that can go unexpressed for years, only finally coming out after it's too late to fix. If they can find coworkers and spouses who genuinely appreciate and complement their qualities, who enjoy the brightness, clarity and dependability that they offer, ISTJs will find that their stabilizing role is a tremendously satisfying one, knowing that they are part of a system that works.

15. Toostenheimer

Toostenheimer Legendary Meeper

Lol You can't "fail" this test, It's just seeing what kind of person you are and what your personality is like. I got ENFP aka The Campaigner, and it actually relates to what I do in school, because I discuss with my classmates during lunch, class, and before/after school about things.

16. CARTANfan

CARTANfan Celebrity Meeper

I tried it but my iPad died lol

Rowena_Ravenclaw and 2leah2 like this.
  17. Trexy

Trexy Celebrity Meeper

Well, it wasn't meant to be taken seriously, it was just a little laugh.

18. kwagscraft

kwagscraft Celebrity Meeper

I got an A+ on the test.

19. Zer0000000000

Zer0000000000 Popular Meeper

INFP-A "The Mediator"
    Introverted - 74%
    Intuitive - 94%
    Feeling - 75%
    Prospecting - 73%
    Assertive - 54%